Have you or would you have sex with a woman who had a rape fetish????????????????????

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
My ex use to sleep over and i always wake up in the middle night while she's asleep. So one day I tell her when i woke up, "i couldn't sleep again", she replied, "next time just rape me in my sleep, while biting her lips getting turned on at thought of me doing that sh*t to her. I was like :takedat::ohlawd::jawalrus::gladbron::thumbsup: in my head like this is going to be something epic. Anyways the following weekend she slept over again and after good 2 hour session she's knocked out, once again i wake up in middle of the night. So i look at her and start playing with her tittays and poking her with my dikk and ish :snoop:. She's just laying there :deadmanny:, i'm like :wtf:, how do rapist do this ish. shyt was turning me off.:snoop:. I just turned around and:snooze:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:pachaha:
i wont front
i use to fukk with this chick from Vicksburg, MS and she basically had me acting out her father taking that p*ssy

she told me he did something to her but not in detail
but the roles we acted out was me(her father) getting angry because she spilled juice on her new dress
and taking it out on her:whistle:

brah- dont be selfish

if she needs that to get off
help her sir:dwillhuh:

fukk naw....

her: daddy please mama is gonna hear:to:
me: bytch:what:
her: help me somebody help!:damn:
me: :merchant:

a0yqua.jpg

Yall nikkas nasty :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yes but not with a white bytch because they are crazy and flip the script if they dont get their way.

brah im not saying just do it with some random cac broad
it has to be ya girl or a side piece you have a established something with that you can trust
nikka you better act out taking that thang from that Ofay:bryan:

My ex use to sleep over and i always wake up in the middle night while she's asleep. So one day I tell her when i woke up, "i couldn't sleep again", she replied, "next time just rape me in my sleep, while biting her lips getting turned on at thought of me doing that sh*t to her. I was like :takedat::ohlawd::jawalrus::gladbron::thumbsup: in my head like this is going to be something epic. Anyways the following weekend she slept over again and after good 2 hour session she's knocked out, once again i wake up in middle of the night. So i look at her and start playing with her tittays and poking her with my dikk and ish :snoop:. She's just laying there , i'm like , how do rapist do this ish. shyt was turning me off.:snoop:. I just turned around and:snooze:

you aint bout that life

when my ex was sleep i would slide in from behind and get them slow strokes while she sleeping then get under the covers and get down and eat that p*ssy till she woke up:myman:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
With one of my ex's - she just wanted me to surprise her in the house
so i would snatch her up when she got in from work or catch her in the shower when she didnt know i came home

then place a butter knife to her or my unloaded 38-
make that hoe get on her knees in the shower then carry her out to the bed and take that p*ssy:scheme: she loved that shyt--- had tears pouring and everything:deadrose:

:laff::laff::laff::laff: WTF!!!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:whoa: These hoes are crazy. It would have to be a chick who MY FRIENDS knew I was fukking as well as HER FRIENDS knew I was fukking. I'm not catching a charge for NOBODY :usure: