Have you noticed that white girls have more *** then they used to have.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
unhealthy foods, if you notice kids and are fatter than ever, same how ive been noticing more and more broads with bigger boobs. Plus women wearing skinny jeans, leggings makes it look more :ohlawd: than it should be

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Honestly, I think we evolve to our desires naturally when it comes to men and women. Its nature at work. As cloths have gotten tighter, the ideal of what is desirable has changed thus effecting us genetically. If you think it your body's code will alter it per-say, so in a way, when we procreate; the genetic codes are modified. I'm just rambling on, but in a way, I believe it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
White girls that had a bit of azz used to hide it before j-lo made it cool -now they wear clothes that reveal it

And,bum bum implants are bigger than tiddie jobs now....

They're even trying to take azz away from black women as if that's the last of our women's worth :deadmanny:

For all the hate, someone please show me a black man that didnt enter this dimension through a black woman :cape:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
It's the hormones in the food. Its factual. Kids are developing breast at 9 years old now. Its crazy, hips wider,butt and breasts begin to get bigger. FDA really needs to regulate this shyt before nikkas catch charges over 14 year olds that look like 20 somethings

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's the hormones in the food. Its factual. Kids are developing breast at 9 years old now. Its crazy, hips wider,butt and breasts begin to get bigger. FDA really needs to regulate this shyt before nikkas catch charges over 14 year olds that look like 20 somethings

True, but...lets not act like everyone is developing fat asses. Hoes are hitting the gym and developing some decent rears.

It's a combination of a lot of things. The hormones in the food, form fitting jeans/tights that accentuate the ass, gym and thicker white women no longer being ashamed of their asses. Thick white hoes were laughed at and called fat back in the day. They'd wear baggy gear and tie sweaters around their waists. They'd work out like mad to shed their big butts and thighs.

It's a beautiful thing. :smugbiden:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, your average white girl still has a Flatscreen back there. Like someone else said in this thread its just that now the thick ones are leaving the house and getting more thirst

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Naw. They actually seem to have less curves, especially the celebrities. White women in Europe would wear corsets that would make their waist look thinner and their hips wider and fuller. Now every delusional WW wants to be skinny and have no waist definition.

What's with all the trashy White women? Can't get anything better than a trashy one? :smile:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Naw. They actually seem to have less curves, especially the celebrities. White women in Europe would wear corsets that would make their waist look thinner and their hips wider and fuller. Now every delusional WW wants to be skinny and have no waist definition.

What's with all the trashy White women? Can't get anything better than a trashy one? :smile:

tumblr_mokes9WTdZ1rz36j2o2_500.png

:patrice:

Now that we've cleared the air in regards to that statement. OP ain't never lied. Back in the Chi for the first time in years, riding the L downtown got me like :why: To be straight up, black dudes dating black girls because they like 'em, because if it's for phat azzes, there are HELLA white girls with azz now. White man puttin' sh*t in the food to f*ck up nikkaz and sh*t. I love my sisters, y'all the original woman, but I'd be lying if I said white chicks weren't catchin' up with y'all. :mjpls:

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
tumblr_mokdmy8sBU1rz36j2o1_500.png

:patrice:

Now that we've cleared the air in regards to that statement. OP ain't never lied. Back in the Chi for the first time in years, riding the L downtown got me like :why: To be straight up, black dudes dating black girls because they like 'em, because if it's for phat azzes, there are HELLA white girls with azz now. White man puttin' sh*t in the food to f*ck up nikkaz and sh*t. I love my sisters, y'all the original woman, but I'd be lying if I said white chicks weren't catchin' up with y'all. :mjpls:

She still looks like shyt and she looks like she came from the garbage can, prolly got some AIDS and herpes going on too.

What's your point?

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Isn't it cause we have more GMO's and unhealthy shyt in our foods now then ever before?

and that's real. The Japanese didn't introduce western foods til like half a century ago. Grown women over there now look curvy as fukk from micky deez.