Have you noticed that white girls have more *** then they used to have.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I've noticed this..back in the 80s when I was growing up..white girls didnt have ass like that..but recently these past couple years it seems like they're getting a lil more ass development...I'm not talking about pawgs .. I don't even know what a pawg means...I'm talking about skinny white girls with a lil booty or a bytch with a fitness body...im not saying they have a fat ass like a black girl..but they're def gaining some strides..

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I've noticed this..back in the 80s when I was growing up..white girls didnt have ass like that..but recently these past couple years it seems like they're getting a lil more ass development...I'm not talking about pawgs .. I don't even know what a pawg means...I'm talking about skinny white girls with a lil booty or a bytch with a fitness body...im not saying they have a fat ass like a black girl..but they're def gaining some strides..

Who hasn't notice zawgs. Tell me who hasn't notice?

the-joys-of-yoga-pants-146071033-aug-2-2012-1-600x862.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
they're physically more active now due to athletics and working out to stay in shape (relative to the 80s and earlier).

also doesn't hurt that yoga pants keeps everything in place and poppin' - sort of like a wonder bra for the ass.

:noah:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

:lupe:

have you heard about the rise of a thing called ass shots/ Brazilian butt lift/ butt augmentation ?

have you considered the rise in these procedures coming into play and the correlation with white women suddenly sprouting big asses all of a sudden after hundreds of years of not having asses ?

:lupe:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All you gotta do is watch these broads in the gym killing the squats. I've seen broads go from a lil bubble to :ooh: ass just by hitting the gym.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its the pants. there not up to your belly button anymore

pawgs were always around, they just hid it cuz it wasnt in