Have you ever visited 'The Blade' in Seattle? What's it like? NSFW

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why but It pisses me off to see a street hooker walking the blade in 2024. Makes me want to say “Hey, excuse me ma’am”
black-and-white-pimp-slap-cdvzql7p09l6ykvb.gif
:russ:. Their dumb asses could be in the comfort of their own homes using onlyfans without having to fukk. But instead they’re doing what ever, with who ever:scust:
This information I am about to share comes from the hoes on softwhite underbelly. The money is much faster and easier. Onlyfans isn’t like a regular p0rn site where you stumble on content. They all have to lead traffic there. Obviously there’s a market outside.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I’ve been out here 6 years now. Aurora used to just be pimpin and junkies which was whatever and I used to over that way every now and then especially when I was seeing this woman off aurora and 85th

In 2024 fukk that you wouldn’t catch me nowhere on foot or even in a whip on aurora :hubie: . They shooting everything moving right now it’s madness

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I don’t know why but It pisses me off to see a street hooker walking the blade in 2024. Makes me want to say “Hey, excuse me ma’am”
black-and-white-pimp-slap-cdvzql7p09l6ykvb.gif
:russ:. Their dumb asses could be in the comfort of their own homes using onlyfans without having to fukk. But instead they’re doing what ever, with who ever:scust:
Pay $9.99 a month to see dirty dope fiend p*ssy brehs :hhh:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
These hoes have sat on so much dikk they can't even stand straight

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yeah youtube let's a lot of shyt fly

Don't know who that is. But sounds like a good story :feedme:
It was some weird white dude filming hoes in Oklahoma City so the girls could be arrested but the cac filmed them in the car in the act and it turned out her was making deals with some of them to not tape them if they gave him some head.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Expect your local blade to be a sea of puse in 2025.

People are gonna party like superbowl weekend when Harris gets in office.