Have you ever successfully got at a chick when she with her girls?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
it only works well if the girl is coming at you, not when you're chasing after the girl...
This then make moves and seperate her from the group
Sometimes it works. I always try to make eye contact first then if she returns it positively ill sneak in when nobody is talking to her.
This try and catch them when there seperated from the group.

Otherwise you need atleast one other dude with you or else it's a no go for me:manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Divide, and conquer.

You must first approach the group, not her, directly. Give her the least attention, and try to make fun of her every now and then. Make every girl in the group feel you, then it is a competition. Knowing all of them and all of them knowing you will only go in your favor. Sometimes females will view it as a competition as in who can sleep with you first. But it can get ugly.

Not for the feint of heart though.

shyt really ain't that serious Breh. That's the shyt them PUA cacs do, real nikkas ain't gotta do all that corny shyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yeah,..but just know you will get the rejected.

by more than just the one you are interested in, most times.

one of the best times was when i had like a freaky make out session with this chick from lansing.

she was with some other women, she knew.

we saw each other and just started swap'n and buss'n slobs!

after hello and the introduction, to one another.

i was like, whad' down, i'm e.

she was like my name is:

taco

then we just went at.

art barr

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
I prefer the chick to be alone some of these girls be having some bitter ass girlfriends :merchant: If I see a chick with her girls I'll wait until she is alone.:shaq:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
shyt really ain't that serious Breh. That's the shyt them PUA cacs do, real nikkas ain't gotta do all that corny shyt.

thats more of some tariq nasheed madness brah :snoop:

dudes have all these philosophies

hint, if a chick sitting with her friends she prob don't want to talk to some lame thirsty dude 8/10 times anyway so chill with all this handbook macking shyt

dudes in general need to stop being so fukking thirsty everywhere they go

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
thats more of some tariq nasheed madness brah :snoop:

dudes have all these philosophies

hint, if a chick sitting with her friends she prob don't want to talk to some lame thirsty dude 8/10 times anyway so chill with all this handbook macking shyt

dudes in general need to stop being so fukking thirsty everywhere they go

Naw, that's definitely cac behavior. I listen to Tariq podcasts all the time, and I never heard him say do some corny shyt like that.

Dude's who do that look like this

mysterypua.jpg

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Divide, and conquer.

You must first approach the group, not her, directly. Give her the least attention, and try to make fun of her every now and then. Make every girl in the group feel you, then it is a competition. Knowing all of them and all of them knowing you will only go in your favor. Sometimes females will view it as a competition as in who can sleep with you first. But it can get ugly.

Not for the feint of heart though.

this shyt is for movies breh