Have you ever successfully got at a chick when she with her girls?

YBE

Banned
Daps
I know nikkas on The Coli are major pimps :jawalrus:

I keep it gully though :manny: That shyt is intimidating as hell :merchant:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It really ain't that difficult, unless it's a bunch of hoodrats. If she's feeling you, she'll still be feeling you if her friends are there.

Say watup, introduce yourself to all her friends, throw out a couple jokes, get the number and dip.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
fortune favors the bold
The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the damn time

When I'm intoxicated. As long as her friends dont think you a lame its just as easy as a 1on1 sometimes easier.

That how I got my last main. Walked up on her and her friends with the :jawalrus:. I had Paul Masson as my wingman though

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's a no-go for me, I won't even try. :merchant:

The risk/reward ration is not in your favor in that situation.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah but I was a part of there crew that night. I didn't know anyone but just one. Maybe in the past but I don't feel like thinking back that far.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It really ain't that difficult, unless it's a bunch of hoodrats. If she's feeling you, she'll still be feeling you if her friends are there.

Say watup, introduce yourself to all her friends, throw out a couple jokes, get the number and dip.

ya pretty much imma piggyback you and say its just bout confidence simple as that and understanding u will get rejected or cockblocked cuz of the friends it happens no big deal u live and learn

ive done it alone or with a wingman and had success with no problem have ive been rejected or cockblocked cuz of the friends ABSOLUTELY but a NO aint gonna kill ya

the point is you gotta try PERIOD. if you do u could even walk away with a 3 some too :win:

just keep it simple like oh boy said say hi how are u doing make good eye contact smile make a simple joke and u be in fairly quickly to be honest :stylin:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
usually the girl would talk to me or one of my boys first (weird as hell how that's the way it always happened)

but yeah if it's the other way around and I got a little drank in me, I'll say "fukk it" and just go up to all of em' and start talking to em'

either case, I've been successful at least a few times, other times the she's cock-blocked by the grenades she's out with

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Sometimes it works. I always try to make eye contact first then if she returns it positively ill sneak in when nobody is talking to her.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Divide, and conquer.

You must first approach the group, not her, directly. Give her the least attention, and try to make fun of her every now and then. Make every girl in the group feel you, then it is a competition. Knowing all of them and all of them knowing you will only go in your favor. Sometimes females will view it as a competition as in who can sleep with you first. But it can get ugly.

Not for the feint of heart though.