Veteran
Daps
43d705c00a4576af5713ebb6efee5b5baee39056f74605e9ef2a23dda3cb9b4c.jpg

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
@Mowgli i still think u full of shyt man...post a video/pick of you doing sum kicks...should take like 2 min...no excuses :wtb:

those frames have no correspondence wit thotness in my book...u just be beating ya meat too much...that bish in the pic is bummy as fukk too n(w)igga....

Anyway, u got that all them belts nikka let me see them BJJ skills u always fukkin rappin about n(w)igga :ooh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli i still think u full of shyt man...post a video/pick of you doing sum kicks...should take like 2 min...no excuses :wtb:

those frames have no correspondence wit thotness in my book...u just be beating ya meat too much...that bish in the pic is bummy as fukk too n(w)igga....

Anyway, u got that all them belts nikka let me see them BJJ skills u always fukkin rappin about n(w)igga :ooh:
Why dont you just come to l.a and you can train with my buddies for a day. I need to train more anyway so it will be fun training with someone who has no experience. I have no reason to have 4 striped up random jiujitsu belts just laying around my house for fun.

What i said about the frames is right on the money though. Right on.

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
Why dont you just come to l.a and you can train with my buddies for a day. I need to train more anyway so it will be fun training with someone who has no experience. I have no reason to have 4 striped up random jiujitsu belts just laying around my house for fun.

What i said about the frames is right on the money though. Right on.

that fukkin pic i dont kno where u got it from...post the same pic from dif angls...post it with a pic of ur handle...post a pic of the gym w da handle....im new so i dont kno if uve dun this...but im skeptical.i will be in the cali area in a few months but i have no plans on meeting up :russ:but yea...im not asking u to reveal ur identity ....just sum proof u aint full of fukkING shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
that fukkin pic i dont kno where u got it from...post the same pic from dif angls...post it with a pic of ur handle...post a pic of the gym w da handle....im new so i dont kno if uve dun this...but im skeptical.i will be in the cali area in a few months but i have no plans on meeting up :russ:but yea...im not asking u to reveal ur identity ....just sum proof u aint full of fukkING shyt
What position do you want to see 4 belts in bruh? How am i going to post a pic of my belts with a pic of my handle. I already posted apic of my belts with a piece of paper that says the coli on it. WHat more do you want?

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
What position do you want to see 4 belts in bruh? How am i going to post a pic of my belts with a pic of my handle. I already posted apic of my belts with a piece of paper that says the coli on it. WHat more do you want?

i forgot it did say thecoli...so respect to that....btu to be fair, that really doesnt mean shyt...what kinda skill u got n(w)igga...take a video of a sweet as kick...then screen shot it....then blur ur face....simple....BJJ u should be doin some sweet ass fukking kicks but u wont :russ::camby:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be something to this lowkey. Chick who tried to rape my homie had these. fwb with a "past" and she got em. Crazy chick with the best box I ever had em too I think...but she wasn't a legit whore just showed a couple flags. who knows

I'mma keep this in mind

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i forgot it did say thecoli...so respect to that....btu to be fair, that really doesnt mean shyt...what kinda skill u got n(w)igga...take a video of a sweet as kick...then screen shot it....then blur ur face....simple....BJJ u should be doin some sweet ass fukking kicks but u wont :russ::camby:
Jiujitsu isnt about kicking, its a grappling art. Im not a video editor, i dont know how to blur faces :wtf:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like those hipster glasses girls wear. They just get to me