Have you ever met a female who was completely responsible for her own actions?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
cam female posters give an true example of how men are not responsible for their own actions?

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
cam female posters give an true example of how men are not responsible for their own actions?

-Having raw sex, and then blaming the woman for burning them. They willingly went ahead with intercourse without strapping up knowing that they can get an STD.

I'm giving this example in instances where the woman doesn't know she has an STD.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
-Having raw sex, and then blaming the woman for burning them. They willingly went ahead with intercourse without strapping up knowing that they can get an STD.

I'm giving this example in instances where the woman doesn't know she has an STD.

shouldn't the woman be just as responsible? men are going to do what men try to do which is fukk, she is the one that decides to let the man inside of her, she could have said "no you can't unless you have a condom" but she didn't caught a disease and then burned some other guy cause she still didn't learn that safe sex is her responsibility.

the man in your situation is at fault but he didn't give himself that std.

are you trying to say is that the woman isn't responsible for the things that she lets others put into her body? :childplease:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
shouldn't the woman be just as responsible? men are going to do what men try to do which is fukk, she is the one that decides to let the man inside of her, she could have said "no you can't unless you have a condom" but she didn't caught a disease and then burned some other guy cause she still didn't learn that safe sex is her responsibility.

the man in your situation is at fault but he didn't give himself that std.

It is true that the woman is also responsible for her outcome of catching an STD. This just shows how the man wasn't responsible for his actions by not stepping back, and putting a condom on. By saying "she burnt me" is in my eyes placing the blame on the woman for having unprotected sex, when the man being burnt threw the possibility of catching an STD in the bushes along with the use of a condom. I'm showing more of responsibilities not enacted on the mans side.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Men:

-Have a "main chick" and then have sex with other women, and are perplexed and heart-broken when the main chick leaves them when she finds out. But no that's not the man being irresponsible, that's his biological nature :dry:

- Consistently drive with expired tags, doing 20 over the speed limit, in illegal tints, and/or carrying marginal amounts of illegal substances but no the white man is keeping him down pulling him over for DWB :dry:

-Have unprotected sex with a bat-shyt crazy woman whom they know is not a woman worthy of being his wife or raising his seed, then say SHE ain't shyt when she keeps his baby. Because again, his biological nature is so strong and his self-control is so weak he couldn't help but fukk her :dry:

I still love yall though.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
It is true that the woman is also responsible for her outcome of catching an STD. This just shows how the man wasn't responsible for his actions by not stepping back, and putting a condom on. By saying "she burnt me" is in my eyes placing the blame on the woman for having unprotected sex, when the man being burnt threw the possibility of catching an STD in the bushes along with the use of a condom. I'm showing more of responsibilities not enacted on the mans side.

men should be responsible about safe sex i agree. do you have any examples that aren't sexual? because i will agree the #1 thing men will be dishonest about is having sex/trying to have sex.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Men:

-Have a "main chick" and then have sex with other women, and are perplexed and heart-broken when the main chick leaves them when she finds out. But no that's not the man being irresponsible, that's his biological nature :dry:
no he is just saying he is heart broken so he can still occasionally fukk
- Consistently drive with expired tags, doing 20 over the speed limit, in illegal tints, and/or carrying marginal amounts of illegal substances but no the white man is keeping him down pulling him over for DWB :dry:
this is exclusive to minorities in america not all men
-Have unprotected sex with a bat-shyt crazy woman whom they know is not a woman worthy of being his wife or raising his seed, then say SHE ain't shyt when she keeps his baby. Because again, his biological nature is so strong and his self-control is so weak he couldn't help but fukk her :dry:
Why did the "bat-shyt crazy woman" allow this man to have unprotected sex with her? that decision is one ultimately made by the woman unless you are talking about rape

I still love yall though.
my responses in bold