Have you ever met a female who was completely responsible for her own actions?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
A lot of women are on some crazy bullshyt, have a couple shots of liquor and they are wildin out acting like psycho bytches and when they wake up the next day and you ask them what the fukk happened they say "shyt happens sometimes." They want to act insane but be given a pass for their crazy behavior.

Some women are very responsible but they still have their moments where they are on some "cause i said so" type of shyt. My question is this for males and females have you ever in your life met a female who was 100% responsible for her own actions? If you have please give specific examples because i would love proof that they exist.

This thread isn't meant to piss any girls off but i know some of you are fixin to catch feelings.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
tumblr_m5qth8H0uu1qiq9ck.gif

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Nah I can't say that I have. Maybe if more examples were present instead of having a wild night at the club, and blaming it on the alcohol I could relate it to the other women that I have come across in my life.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Nah I can't say that I have. Maybe if more examples were present instead of having a wild night at the club, and blaming it on the alcohol I could relate it to the other women that I have come across in my life.

I just used the drunk girl example cause it was the "worst case scenario" that i could think of when it comes to irresponsible girls. Another could be earlier i was talking to my mom eariler and she said she told off a Vet because she didn't like the diagnosis that the vet gave her dog. I told my mom is was stubborn of her to tell a professional veterinarian they don't know how to do their own job when my mom knows nothing about the field. Her response was to tell me that she did not like the way the vet diagnosed the dog and that she wanted to "teach them a lesson."

As a man i find it difficult to pinpoint exactly why women do this type of thing. Could you give me some insight?

innocentdevil

Daps
Reppin
Cali
I just used the drunk girl example cause it was the "worst case scenario" that i could think of when it comes to irresponsible girls. Another could be earlier i was talking to my mom eariler and she said she told off a Vet because she didn't like the diagnosis that the vet gave her dog. I told my mom is was stubborn of her to tell a professional veterinarian they don't know how to do their own job when my mom knows nothing about the field. Her response was to tell me that she did not like the way the vet diagnosed the dog and that she wanted to "teach them a lesson."

As a man i find it difficult to pinpoint exactly why women do this type of thing. Could you give me some insight?

Ok no offense to your mother, but that is illogical. :russ: I can't really give you any insight. This type of behavior can't be explained it is irrational. :manny:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Ok no offense to your mother, but that is illogical. :russ: I can't really give you any insight. This type of behavior can't be explained it is irrational. :manny:

but then why do all women suffer from these type of moments?

it usually happens when they are mad and there is pretty much nothing you can say or do to bring them out of this irrational fog, as a man this can be really frustrating to deal with.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
All of them are responsible for their actions.. But finding one who will own up to that? Another story

innocentdevil

Daps
Reppin
Cali
but then why do all women suffer from these type of moments?

it usually happens when they are mad and there is pretty much nothing you can say or do to bring them out of this irrational fog, as a man this can be really frustrating to deal with.

It could be their pride. Them not wanting to be wrong. Do men not have moments where their pride takes over, and they can't admit that they made a mistake? I would say all people have these moments.

If the moment isn't just a moment, and is reoccurring then :manny: that person is just an irrational person, or they have too much pride. I'm really trying to give some type of explanation to this behavior the best I can Lol.

Daps
no, i can't say that i know any males who own up for all of their actions. i will continue this long, strenuous search