Have you ever met a black person that hunts?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I know plenty of black people that hunt. My dad use to hunt.

I may be wrong but i find alot of people from the south do this. Especially folks from Mississippi and little country towns like Hackley, Louisiana or Donaldsonville little areas like that. Majority of my uncles have indulge in hunting.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Bo Jackson the football & baseball player hunts

bo knows bow hunting

bo-knows-bow-hunting.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Talking bout wearing the camo gear and all and go hunt a deer or something. I don't know any black person or even seen one on the hunting channel. Random thought.
Do you cats know any people outside of your immediate neighborhoods? :what:

Most of you talk about black people like you've never been outside or outside of your city or something. As if you assume whatever you see in from of you is all there is in this life. As if black people just eat, drink, barbque, listen to rap, play basketball and ride chevys while dreaming of cadillacs

• I have 2 black homeboys who are black and hunt. One is from DC and the other is from Atlanta.
  • My cousins husband hunts ducks
  • My old schoolmate hunts based on pics ive seen on facebook
You guys need to quit seeing the world from the peephole that is your neighborhood/city

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I may be wrong but i find alot of people from the south do this. Especially folks from Mississippi and little country towns like Hackley, Louisiana or Donaldsonville little areas like that. Majority of my uncles have indulge in hunting.

I agree, South + country = larger number of blacks hunting lol. My dads family is from the country they have land out there so they go hunting on their land. But am sure any region where an outdoor activity is popular at least some black people do it. Like fishing, mudding , trapping and everything else, we have to stop stereotyping ourselves.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I agree, South + country = larger number of blacks hunting lol. My dads family is from the country they have land out there so they go hunting on their land. But am sure any region where an outdoor activity is popular at least some black people do it. Like fishing, mudding , trapping and everything else, we have to stop stereotyping ourselves.

Midwest is more than likely the same as well.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
nikka I don't even think we're allowed to hunt in Cali

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
my grandaddy took me rabbit hunting as a teenager. but my daddy goes to Mississippi deer hunting pretty regularly. I got deer meat in my freezer iono what to with.