Have you ever heard the term "democratic shill" in real life?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the only person i hear talk like a maga drone in real life in an incel redneck dude that loves trump. it's quite amusing.

dude was so affected by the shooting... i live in Canada btw. he's been walking around talking about Kamala for weeks

shyt retarded fam

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the only person i hear talk like a maga drone in real life in an incel redneck dude that loves trump. it's quite amusing.

dude was so affected by the shooting... i live in Canada btw. he's been walking around talking about Kamala for weeks

shyt retarded fam
But you're all in our election threads telling us what to think. The intense irony.:francis:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I personally haven’t but recently my homebody told me he made his pawg he rented scream “democratic shill” continuously to him while he was giving her hard backshots in the rain.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
No...but I have seen resignation towards the Democrats accomplishing meaningful progress and folks telling me they won't vote (I vote fwiw).

So the vocabulary isn't out there but this something else that isn't "just on the Internet".

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I've only heard it on these internet streets :patrice:
I've never heard most of this shyt in real life and that goes ESPECIALLY for these stupid ass acronyms.

I DID see a breh in his early 20s with an "ADOS" shirt during covid. You could tell it was locally made. I nearly broke my neck when I saw it ran up like "AY!!!
T4d-TNVmt-Pq9-Z.png
Take my (pan african) business card :mjgrin:"
-- He just stared at it and slowly walked away.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never use that trash vernacular. I use verbiage like hucksters and tricksters and swindlers. Manly words like catamaran, vestibule, and gorgonzola cheese.
:smugbiden:

#NoMalarkey

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Your comment is irrelevant to the conversation at hand lil nikka. The word isn’t being used in any financial context. We aren’t commenting on the word being used in a financial context. Hold this neg
Oh no, a neg:sadcam:

Eat a dikk, fakkit:mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So yall nikkas so insulated that you have never heard anyone use the word shill/shills as a noun or verb in real life ever? Even in regards to expressing a political opinion?
I've heard shill in terms of someone selling a product. Not when it comes to politics.