Have you ever heard the term "democratic shill" in real life?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How often are you discussing politics in real life?
I talk more about social issues for what it's worth IRL. Politics casually but I think it's discussed more online.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
nope. it’s the equivalent of saying black people are on the democratic plantation.

:mjpls:

Black bourgeois are the overseers on the liberal plantation. They are well paid - relative to the rest of the black community, but still well below their cac counterparts - neo-colonialists enlisted to keep the natives placated and ensure that the black rabble doesn't make too much noise when the sham of integration is exposed for the falsehood it's always been. :francis:

it’s like fighting over which plantation owner has a kinder heart.

:unimpressed:

This is what happens when you’re still on the plantation.

there’s a side to this that people are ignoring. i knew this was going to happen. tools always get broken when they go off the plantation.

You might want to watch. He’s no longer on the plantation.

:francis:
:mjlol:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
anybody using the word "shill" is a dead giveaway for right wing internetnikkaness

Just like you can tell what region a person is from from their slang...

the lingo a person uses on the internet gives clues to the type of content they consume

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Not for a particular political affiliation. I've definitely heard the term many times in my investment groups when someone is hyping up a stock or something tho. Also hear it when people are hyping up a technology, you get called an Apple/Google/Microsoft/etc shill.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have not it is use primarily by bad faith hucksets and grifters like tariq nasheed and phil scott to shill for the right wing racists and try to excuse their every position.