Have you ever got jerked off and busted in your pants?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
junior year in high school i was dry humping (:snoop: back when i was a puss) my gf in the back of my car and i cut my dikk on the zipper

shyt went instantly limp and for like a week everytime i got a boner :ohlawd: the pain was ridiculous. and don't get me started on when i had to peel off the scar.

once my shyt healed up ya boy got that first handjob tho :mjpls: :noah:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I busted in my pants before, but not by jerking off though.

In the 6th Grade I started humping the Desk which caused me to bust in my pants, I was rubbing the desk on my whiner and it was adjusted just right so the feeling was pleasant :ahh:

What crazy is that no one in the class noticed :dwillhuh:

:what:

junior year in high school i was dry humping (:snoop: back when i was a puss) my gf in the back of my car and i cut my dikk on the zipper

shyt went instantly limp and for like a week everytime i got a boner :ohlawd: the pain was ridiculous. and don't get me started on when i had to peel off the scar.

once my shyt healed up ya boy got that first handjob tho :mjpls: :noah:

:russ:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Had a chick bout five years ago in the club who put it on me something tough. Chick was basically fukking me in the middle of the dance floor. Threw me in a chair and started going to work with the grind. Next thing i know i was bustin all in my pants. Think she got off too though. fukked up thing is as we were leaving the club shorty was standing in the corner basically waiting for me and i ain't even holla. Always have regretted that one cause she was actually the prototype. Cute face nice petite body but thick in the right places.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I had just finished relieving some stress :mjpls: and I got up to wash up but my dikk was still semi erect. I stuffed in my drawls and it bent :ohlawd: the pain! :sadbron:

I tried peeing :ohlawd: and there was blood. :sadcam: I had to shyt about 15 minutes later and I was scared shytless :lolbron: cause I knew that boo boo pee was going to come. A nikka on the toiler sweating bullets but it came out okay. :ahh: Not a good 15-30 minutes for your boy.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I had just finished relieving some stress :mjpls: and I got up to wash up but my dikk was still semi erect. I stuffed in my drawls and it bent :ohlawd: the pain! :sadbron:

I tried peeing :ohlawd: and there was blood. :sadcam: I had to shyt about 15 minutes later and I was scared shytless :lolbron: cause I knew that boo boo pee was going to come. A nikka on the toiler sweating bullets but it came out okay. :ahh: Not a good 15-30 minutes for your boy.

:laff: :laff: