Have you ever got jerked off and busted in your pants?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I was in like 11th grade on a ski trip. Was on the bus coming back from the trip, it was dark and people were napping, my g/f at the time jerked me off and i busted in my pants, had to ride with nut for another 2 hours

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Man I got an even more embarassing story. I was dancing with a chick at a party and we grinding so hard and the ass was so fat and soft. I was squeezing titties and we basically damn near fukking with the clothes on...a nikka actually busted in his pants man :snoop:. I had on grey pants too. After I was done dancing with her I just stood in a corner like :guilty: and waited for that shyt to dry up. When the lights turned on (end of party) I was just :ohlawd: praying that, that shyt aint show. I was in the clear :whew:<-------*This smiley done came through and crushed the buildings*

Oh yeah this happened back when I was like 17 tho:hmm:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Man I got an even more embarassing story. I was dancing with a chick at a party and we grinding so hard and the ass was so fat and soft. I was squeezing titties and we basically damn near fukking with the clothes on...a nikka actually busted in his pants man :snoop:. I had on grey pants too. After I was done dancing with her I just stood in a corner like :guilty: and waited for that shyt to dry up. When the lights turned on (end of party) I was just :ohlawd: praying that, that shyt aint show. I was in the clear :whew:<-------*This smiley done came through and crushed the buildings*

:lolbron:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Oh snap, i read it as have u ever jacked off in your pants lol.

Ive never had anybody(male or female)give me a handjob:sadbron:

To the brehs that receive handjobs, is it more arousing if she just came from gettin her nails done?
:shaq:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nah but i jacked offf and didnt notice i got some nut on my arm. I walked around with dry nut, hopefully no one saw :beli:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

man if you aint bus a nut while having a chick back it up on you, you havent experienced a good dance

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know mad nikkas that went through the same thing:dead: people noticed it happened though :lolbron:
Damn thats tough. What made it easier for me not to get caught was my dikk was aimed up (no homo) so the nut only showed at the top close to the waist line so I could easily hide it with my shirt.

man if you aint bus a nut while having a chick back it up on you, you havent experienced a good dance

I cant disagree.:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Damn thats tough. What made it easier for me not to get caught was my dikk was aimed up (no homo) so the nut only showed at the top close to the waist line so I could easily hide it with my shirt.

I cant disagree.:jawalrus:
damn you was fortunate:steviej: lol

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Oh snap, i read it as have u ever jacked off in your pants lol.

Ive never had anybody(male or female)give me a handjob:sadbron:

To the brehs that receive handjobs, is it more arousing if she just came from gettin her nails done?
:shaq:

:huhldup:

:russ:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Sophomore year in high school. Any nikka who grew up in da Chi n was in high school during 99-early 2000s knows bout dem mixers at some of da city's high schools. You could crash most of dem shyts if you had a high school id. Didn't matter from where just as long as you had one.

Anyways It was a mixer at Souf Side Prep and i was grindin wit some thick booty assed chocolate thang n shyt got a lil too real. Baby girl had a nikka pressed up against da wall n was goin to work soon as dey played dat Adina Howard song "T-Shirt and panties". It was a wrap.

AInt no way in hell i was NOT go buss da way dat bish was twerkin it. :beli:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I busted in my pants before, but not by jerking off though.

In the 6th Grade I started humping the Desk which caused me to bust in my pants, I was rubbing the desk on my whiner and it was adjusted just right so the feeling was pleasant :ahh:

What crazy is that no one in the class noticed :dwillhuh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Sophomore year in high school. Any nikka who grew up in da Chi n was in high school during 99-early 2000s knows bout dem mixers at some of da city's high schools. You could crash most of dem shyts if you had a high school id. Didn't matter from where just as long as you had one.

Anyways It was a mixer at Souf Side Prep and i was grindin wit some thick booty assed chocolate thang n shyt got a lil too real. Baby girl had a nikka pressed up against da wall n was goin to work soon as dey played dat Adina Howard song "T-Shirt and panties". It was a wrap.

AInt no way in hell i was NOT go buss da way dat bish was twerkin it. :beli:

Maaannee whaaaat. Especially when that shyt last for at least 3 songs :ahh: