Have you ever faked it

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's true, i was drunk and couldn't nut but somehow she took it as an insult to her dikk sucking skills. it wasn't my jaw that was going to hurt the next day, so who was i to tell her to stop :yeshrug:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've never faked it but if im real drunk and cant get a nut after a while I will just stop fukking but most times the woman has already got hers a couple times so it's all good. But best believe when I wake up the first thing I want is to get my man off.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I faked it once when i needed to bounce real quick, it's funny cos she texted me later talking bout she can still feel my cum leaking outta her, I thought to myself 'you looking real silly now you lying bytch'

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I fake it sometimes because it makes the p*ssy wetter when they think the p*ssy crippling u.

Be like AHhhhhhhhhh. TSsssssssssssssssssssssssss. Damn girl. Damn this p*ssy good. Damn this p*ssy tight. Damn what you been eatin girl i dont know if i can hold this nut. Ahhhhh slow down slow down im not tryin to buss yet. :skip:

Like bytch i have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu, nothing weakens me.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I fake it sometimes because it makes the p*ssy wetter when they think the p*ssy crippling u.

Be like AHhhhhhhhhh. TSsssssssssssssssssssssssss. Damn girl. Damn this p*ssy good. Damn this p*ssy tight. Damn what you been eatin girl i dont know if i can hold this nut. Ahhhhh slow down slow down im not tryin to buss yet. :skip:

So :demonic:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yes, Plenty of times...

Its always on that second nut though

I mean, if I been fukkin for 20 mins straight with no nut in sight and she done already got hers, whats the point?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i have plenty of orgasms without nuttin. i never fake the nut. i save it for later. i'm straight up with mine and i'm prone to take a long time, sober or not.