Have you ever faked it

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Usually when I am drunk I can hump for like 30 minutes and nothing. The girl is feeling it and shyt so instead of just rolling over a fake cumming and get the sleeping.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually when I am drunk I can hump for like 30 minutes and nothing. The girl is feeling it and shyt so instead of just rolling over a fake cumming and get the sleeping.

Yeah..I had that happen once with a girlfriend I was bored of. After about 15 min, I just said fukk it and faked it just so I could get out of there and hit the gym. :ehh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I did it before when I fukked a girl with a stank disgusting p*ssy

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
nikka, roll over and tell her to get on top. Keep yourself awake by playing with her titties. :pacspit: :wtf: is wrong with you, b?

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
When I'm high I can go for days. Only did this once. shyt after a couple hours I'm done. Just made the :ahh: face and passed out.

it smelled so bad, every time i extended her legs the smell from her ass came out too

Lol been there. My shyt will go on turtle status off of the funk.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
it smelled so bad, every time i extended her legs the smell from her ass came out too

:laugh:

F*cking disgusting breh. The 1st time I ever had sex I faked it. F*cked for about 10 minutes and the rubber was f*cking up my erection so I couldn't bust so I told the chick I did but I was lying.

Since then I have faked it a few times. Its usually when I wear condoms, sometimes they f*ck up my erection. That's why I like relationships, u can bust raw every night :yes: