Have you ever encountered a pedophile?

Lithe

All Star
Daps
There was a registered sex offender who lived across the street from my family, as a child. He never spoke to us though.

I got hit on a lot by older guys (we were all minors though) in school when I was younger, because I hit puberty early and I'm petite but I'm not flat. It was always very awkward to me though.

I do remember being 15 with this 22 year old guy in my neighborhood trying to tell me to come over since he "has something for me" as I was walking home from the bus stop. I told him no and kept walking. Thankfully my neighbor (male, 17) was near me and jogged to catch up with me. I wasn't scared, just uncomfortable.

I've nannied and babysat on/off for 14 years and I had one of "my" girls with me after church one Sunday. She was spinning around talking about how pretty her dress is and telling me she loved how I styled her hair, when I just felt weird. I looked up and this older man was staring too hard at her. Not in the way an adult would stare at a child and think "aw he/she is so cute" kinda stare. I snatched her up so fast and glared at him with a "go to hell" look. That's sick. She was 4 at the time, I was 25, he had to have been at least 60.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Some of these stories, mayne.:huhldup:

I don't know whether you guys live(d) in rough areas or I'm just blissfully ignorant of this shyt happening.....

Last edited:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
This is a problem that needs to be addressed. And too many times when I was younger incidents like this happened. I remember waiting at the bus stop at 13 and a cop of all things pulls up and ask me "where I'm going with my pretty self". I was so scared wondering wtf does he want, being so naive at a young age I had no clue he was hitting on me so I just remained quiet and looked to the sky. He then proceed to want to give me a ride and gave me a business card and ask to do lunch. I stood there quiet and he finally left. I started developing at 3rd grade so I'm not short of these stories.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
yes, when
i was 6 n my sexually molested by my cousin who was supposed to be watching me
and when i was 12 the chain on my bike broke n i was trynna fix it myself n this dude walked up n was like let me help u n i was like sure. he was like he needed a wrench n we should go get 1 n my dumbass was like ok, so he started walking my bike i thought to get a wrench but he took it into an empty apartment instead, i wasnt finna go in but i wasnt finna leave my bike either it was a bmx, so i found a brick n walked in the door of the empty apt and chuncked the brick at the dude grabbed my bike n ran n told my moma n how bout i ended up getting fussed at, but thats how my career in fixing cars got started

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pedos....not that I can recall. Now, Hebephiles? yeah.

I'll leave it at that...for now.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Wayyy too many. Family members, family friends, teachers, neighbors etc

It is interesting and good that you mention that. A lot of people won't talk about family members being pedophiles. I have a family member from Nigeria who would Instant message me. His sister knew. he was around 25 at the time. Anyways I was 13 at the time so around 8 years ago. Anyways he asked me if I could pair him up with one of my friends. All of my friends at the time were 13/14 .After that I never spoke to him again.

I also have a family friend who I think was molested by her uncle. I know that people will say not to make false allegations, but he would do certain things that when I look back on it makes me 98% sure.

To answer OP's question there was a janitor at my high school who would ALWAYS give my brother and I candy. He would tell me things like you're my favorite and you are the sweetest young girl. He would by my coloring books, crayons, and etc. This was when I was five. He never touched or did anything sexually inappropriate to me. Thank goodness I was always around other people for the most part. He was later fired for undisclosed reasons. Also he is black. People tend to think that it doesn't happen in our communities, but it does.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
This is a problem that needs to be addressed. And too many times when I was younger incidents like this happened. I remember waiting at the bus stop at 13 and a cop of all things pulls up and ask me "where I'm going with my pretty self". I was so scared wondering wtf does he want, being so naive at a young age I had no clue he was hitting on me so I just remained quiet and looked to the sky. He then proceed to want to give me a ride and gave me a business card and ask to do lunch. I stood there quiet and he finally left. I started developing at 3rd grade so I'm not short of these stories.

When I was in high school there was a school police officer that I would talk to. Not in any kind of sexual way or romantic way. He would just ask me how I am doing in school. He would try to talk to me about life and religion. A lot of people like that try to brainwash their victims with religious talk. Anyways I thought he was extremely boring. Then a month later news came out that he sexually assaulted a seventeen year old girl. He was the school officer and also an after school mentor/tutor. A lot of people like that enjoy working in the school environment.