Have you ever encountered a pedophile?

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I was nine or ten, in the fifth grade, taking a route from school that my Aunt warned me not to take.
She told me that a sex offender lived on that street so I shouldn't walk it.
One day I did anyway :ufdup:

I planned on going over to my uncle's house and I can't remember at the time if I was with my younger brother or not. I just remember that when I got in front of a certain house a man that looked like blanka, probably in his mid to late 20s and uncombed hair, was sitting on the front porch next to an older woman who didn't say a word.

He asked me if I wanted some candy and I tried to ignore it, although I did stop to listen to him. He pulled some ACTUAL candy out and held it like I needed to go over to him to take it.

Then one of my cousins a few meters behind saw me and wanted to say hey so she yelled my name, "HEY BOUNCE! :krs:"

I pretended like I didn't know who she was talking to so ignored her but that made her say my name even louder and kept repeating it. In my head I was going "CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT YOUR LOUD ASS UP?! :damn: "

So then blanka was like, "Bounce, do you want some candy?" :merchant:

Once he said that I said "No thank you!" and booked it. The nerve of me actually being polite tho :snoop:

Daps
between 8 and 14 i had a lot of inappropriate comments made toward me. no touching but it is unnerving to have a bunch of adult men leer at you and make comments about your body and no one stands up for your honor. if anything i remember being blamed and being told i was courting these men because i should know better than to play outside, be wearing shorts in the summer or whatever else i did. SMH

i remember when i was taking public transit to work there was some guy on the bus that gave off major creep vibes and as it turns out he was a registered sex offender. once word got out people started making his life hell because women and children where on that bus and didn't want him there (rightfully so). he ended up having to walk or ride his bike to work.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
between 8 and 14 i had a lot of inappropriate comments made toward me. no touching but it is unnerving to have a bunch of adult men leer at you and make comments about your body and no one stands up for your honor. if anything i remember being blamed and being told i was courting these men because i should know better than to play outside, be wearing shorts in the summer or whatever else i did. SMH

i remember when i was taking public transit to work there was some guy on the bus that gave off major creep vibes and as it turns out he was a registered sex offender. once word got out people started making his life hell because women and children where on that bus and didn't want him there (rightfully so). he ended up having to walk or ride his bike to work.

Dang that's the worst, when YOU'RE blamed. Sometimes people don't like to believe what's in front of them so they'll call you a liar or ignore it. It happens A LOT
:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Too many to count

First time I encountered one was when I was 10 years old in summer camp. There was a gym located inside the building where the summer camp was. My best friend at the time was very pretty. At 10 she had boobies already but she still looked young like me. This guy (about mid 20s) approached us and said to her "you're pretty young right ? " my friend replied yes and he winked his eye at her and said "alright gorgeous "

We was like :wtf:

That's how I knew that nikkas didn't give Af at an early age :francis:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Too many to count

First time I encountered one was when I was 10 years old in summer camp. There was a gym located inside the building where the summer camp was. My best friend at the time was very pretty. At 10 she had boobies already but she still looked young like me. This guy (about mid 20s) approached us and said to her "you're pretty young right ? " my friend replied yes and he winked his eye at her and said "alright gorgeous "

This thread is starting to depress me
:francis:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Too many to count

:mjlol:
Judging by your avi, you were invisible during that exchange huh?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There are way too many predator dudes out here.

I purposely go out of my way to stay away from teenage girls, because they be trying sh on a grown ass man like me, especially if I'm playing ball at the park.

I remember one time I was playing ball with my lil bro and his friends and two women (or so I thought) were walking on the path way. They were thick af, and you never see that sh

over here because it's predominately Indian people over here. I was like :ohhh: is anyone else seeing this?

Later that day when I'm walking back to the courts from my car I walk past both of them and they give me the :shaq: look.

It was dark so I couldn't see them well, but a day or two later I see the daughter at the park and she's clearly a kid. I think she's even in middle school :dead:.

You ain't gon catch me talking to or walking with no girls in high school :camby:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think a lot of young girls are used to grown or at least older men checking them out or flirting with them, cause I be getting these young ass girls trying to get my attention with their bodies, or they give me that look.

:scust:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I swear that old man who looked like Dennis Haysbert and was walking with his nieces that tried to get my name and shyt when I was 11 years old.....he was a pedo. Had to be.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I remember when I was in middle school and I had an acquaintance.

She and I would spend the night at each others houses.

I was afraid of her stepdad. He was always undressing me with his eyes and trying to talk to me alone.

It was already weird being 12 and having the body of a grown woman already... then have a over grown ass man hitting on you.