Have you ever befriended a gay nikka?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Obligatory :dame:

This coming from the gay nikka who used to run with Shannon Sharpe talkin bout “exposing him”

Lotta nikkas in that thread made the point this is why straight men shouldn’t have gay friends (I agree can’t lie)

Why would a straight black man pay for floor side laker games for a gay man multiple times?

Are you a heterosexual? Are there any scenarios where you find yourself hanging with an openly gay male repeatedly?

nikkas telling on themselves when they defend Shannon on this. If you have an #unbreakablebond with a gay nikka, you’re a fakkit.

Sorry, it makes no sense hanging out with your gay employee outside of work so much. Plus the dude has already shown from the Kerry Rhodes situation that he is untrustworthy. Shannon should have chosen his side more carefully. I really like the dude and hope this doesn't affect him, but I know he was dating that Muggler dude

I ain’t never had no gay friends in my life until I joined a fraternity while in school, and honestly I don’t really fw em; it’s really like havin a girl without a vagina around u no disrespect

Y’all think this is a childish mindset or it’s law?

Daps
befriend a gay person?

200w.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yes. Then he flirted with me. I realized then that gay men and straight men cannot be friends...

:dame:
I tried to be cool with one from my job (he legit seemed like a nice and easygoing breh) until he started getting too comfortable and begin acting all flirty and shyt, I cut that nikka off with the quickness after that.
What did they do that u deemed flirting? Just curious :dame:

They call u cute or sumn?

Daps
The funny thing about it is that they boldly flirted with me for a while, but this was before they came out (this was in high school) but I guess they weren't my type (i wasn't dating as a kid anyway) so we became friends. I get it though, I guess they needed a beard and i look like the type of girl a straight male is supposed to go for :mjlol:

Then my lesbian friend I met in college. She is dead now. RIP

I know a lot of the gays. I'm in atl 🤷🏽‍♀️