Have you ever been in a Love Triangle?

Daps
you a half-breed? I mean black girl, speaks white, likes white guys...Sounds like an oreo to me :ld:. No diss

I grew up in the suburbs. I like everyone, I just happened to like a white guy.
There's no such thing as speaking white. :manny:

Daps
how was your experience? were you being fought over? were you fighting over someone? (not fighting literally) what was it like?

Two "best friends" or what they lead me to believe. Ill call them Brandy and Monica. Back story real quick
Monica had a crush on me for like a year but the homie liked her so i put her in the friend zone :pachaha: I started to get to know Brandy and me and her had mad chemistry but she was going thru her bi-sexual phase so i aint really get at her like that.

Fforward a bit, the homie get a new chick so Moncias open season :shaq: so im getting it in with her but she just be on that bullshyt and be a bytch some days.

nikkas telling me Brandy really like me and want me to bring her back to dikk cuz she been diking it up. I oblige :shaq:
Me and Brandy had a strong attraction to each other. Me and Monica were really good friends and it was easier to just talk to her. As i said they friends so we be in group settings chilling all together. Im dividing my time parlaying with both of them. Brandy knew Monica liked me first but was like ":childplease: If she aint lock you down, thats on her" LOL. Monica had kind of a blind eye to me and Brandy cuz of her lesbian activities.

Brandy lets me know she sees whats going on with Monica and wants me to end it. I like :patrice:. Again, We all chilling together and i guess i was giving Monica alil too much attention cuz Brandy goes OFF :damn: when we get alone. I like shyt, they "best friends" so if i keep seeing both of them they gon talk and imma lose both. Monica was the type to get in a relationship and lose interest and get bored (:beli:) So i picked Brandy. They never fought over me per say but they were no longer "best friends" after i picked Brandy. And if i even mentioned Monica in front of Brandy she was :bustback: at my ass.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I grew up in the suburbs. I like everyone, I just happened to like a white guy.
There's no such thing as speaking white. :manny:

I think there's distinct vocal inflection white people have and it has nothing to do with speaking proper or whatever have you. For example Cari Champion on First Take speaks "proper" but I wouldnt say she speaks "white"...

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
a few times. once with my exhusband and my gf. then there was the time my exhusband and a nikka named ike, i got stabbed but we continued to fucc around. then there was my babydaddy and and a nicca with the same name as me. no fighting tho , im spoiled so i tend to get my way.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
a few times. once with my exhusband and my gf. then there was the time my exhusband and a nikka named ike, i got stabbed but we continued to fucc around. then there was my babydaddy and and a nicca with the same name as me. no fighting tho , im spoiled so i tend to get my way.

:merchant: Love is a battlefield :wow:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Whats the story behind the stabbing and how did you forgive him for that shyt?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm sort of in one now. I've been with my girl for a while now but her ex-bf stuck his head in it on some "If you're not with me, you have to be lonely" shyt and he's intimidating her. Since he's still cool with her family, he managed to get my number from her iPad when she left it at her grandmother's house and now I'm expecting him to call me and threaten me in some way anytime now. I was getting ready to confront but she's told me not to because he's only gonna get violent with her. Now I'm here laying low like some victim. It's all bullshyt.

Wife chicks with crazy abusive ex's, brehs.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Whats the story behind the stabbing and how did you forgive him for that shyt?
well me and my exhusband were separated and i was fuccing with this nicca named ike. one day my exhusband decides he wants his wife back. nicca busted out my living room window and came in , ike was there and my exhusband stabbed me with a piece of broken glass. ike runs out in his draws. i never forgave him, but he was still legally my husband, so i felt obligated due to the 3 sons we had.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I taught she loved me and I lost :to:

bet she regrets taking him over me now with all the cheating , drama with side chicks and his kids:lolbron:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Once.

There was a girl. We were together.
New girl comes into the picture.
My girl nor her friends liked this new girl.
This new girl became a good, good friend of mine.
I got too close to this new girl for my girl's liking.
My girl's friends convinced her I was cheating. I wasn't.
My girl dumped me.
This new girl and I became even closer after my girl dumped me.
This new girl and I became a thing.
Now that me and new girl were together, it looked bad. Like we had been fukking all along.
Old girl is furious :angry:
New girl and I have a better relationship than I ever had with old girl. Life is good.
Old girl is really furious :angry:
Old girl and new girl get into fight. Inside I'm secretly :youngsabo:
New girl and I stay together for two years.
New girl and I break up.
After everything, old girl and new girl ended up becoming best friends :snoop: