Have you ever been in a Love Triangle?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how was your experience? were you being fought over? were you fighting over someone? (not fighting literally) what was it like?

Daps
damn I salute your contribution....your time will come

Haha, trust me it won't lmao. If it's not a love triangle, it's the guy having a girlfriend and not telling me. If it's not that, it's some other bullshyt. C'est la vie. I'm not bitter tho :whoa:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
3tpyfi.jpg

I wouldn't disrespect myself like that.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha, trust me it won't lmao. If it's not a love triangle, it's the guy having a girlfriend and not telling me. If it's not that, it's some other bullshyt. C'est la vie. I'm not bitter tho :whoa:

lol seems like this dude had you sprung for a minute

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yup :wow: I rarely like someone so when I do = :noah: plus his nationality was my weakness so :lupe:.
He's damaged goods now but I still talk to him every so often

Why? Isn't that how a black person sounds? :mjpls:

To the bolded: he hit didnt he and what is this "nationality" you speak of? :mjpls:

I goto a state school and even went to a high school with a number of the "oreo" types so yeah Ive heard black girls speak like that :heh:

Daps

:sitdown:

To the bolded: he hit didnt he and what is this "nationality" you speak of? :mjpls:

I goto a state school and even went to a high school with a number of the "oreo" types so yeah Ive heard black girls speak like that :heh:

I didn't have sex with him and he was Russian :ohlawd:
I ain't no damn oreo :mjpls: It throws off a lot of people, my mom sounds the exact same.