Have you ever been an extra in fillms/tv?

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I'm in this movie for like a split second with my dad when i was a little kid. Starring the gawd Paul Sorvino

Quality is trash, but me and my dad are shown for like a milisecond after the people bring the stretcher out.
We are at 52:45 rockin some super 90's shyt. i got the blue and green jacket on and he's got on a hat

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
I was an extra on that TV show “The Last Ship”. Played a dead body, part got cut out :to:

The thing that really stuck out in my mind was the “professional “ extras. Was talking to one dude, he drove down from LA to SD just to lay on the floor and act dead. Was also a group of supposed “Navy SEALS“ who did the same. And they had the nerve to act like they were Daniel Day Lewis

But, was really cool seeing what goes into a production. Too much waiting around, and those PAs were getting shyt on.
It was like 8 years ago, think they cut me a check for about $200. Craft services was legit as well

I would recommend it to anyone with some spare time. It’s not difficult at all to sign up. Especially in cities which do a lot of filming (Atlanta, Toronto, etc)

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...this isn't a question for extra gigs, but i did want to know how to get into modeling....but just for nike joggers.

i love to wear 'em and my boo said my d**k print be printing in them.

Daps
...this isn't a question for extra gigs, but i did want to know how to get into modeling....but just for nike joggers.

i love to wear 'em and my boo said my d**k print be printing in them.
It doesn’t work that way. You submit your photos to model agencies, and if they take you, you go on castings, or get submitted for work. You don’t just try to model for one brand. And Nike uses professional fitness models, and professional athletes. And any random attractive person can’t be a model.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Actually, yeah

Played a cop and a secret service agent. Probably would’ve done more stuff if I wasn’t working crazy hours

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I was an extra on "Popular". Was a tv show on the WB. I did a American Eagle commercial but never saw my setup in any version of the commercial that aired (was about 3 versions) which is normal.