Have you ever been a fan of both Rappers who beefed?

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Choosing a side is lame as hell. Those “beefs” shouldn’t affect the way you listen to somebody else’s music. If you liked them before then that shouldn’t change

Unless ur a kid :yeshrug:

When Busy Bee and Kool Moe Dee had their issues when I was in middle school, I was loyal to Moe Dee,

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hov/Nas
Pac/Big
Cube/Com
Budden/Saigon

shyt I think it's the norm to like both nikkas that are beefing because nikkas usually only really go hard at other nikkas on a similar skill level in the first place.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Jay And Nas release 2 of the 3 best albums in 2001! Do you think a 15 year old me wasn't gonna listen to Blueprint or Stillmatic cause of Ether or Takeover

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Choosing a side is lame as hell. Those “beefs” shouldn’t affect the way you listen to somebody else’s music. If you liked them before then that shouldn’t change

Unless you're a bigger fan of one of em. I'm a Jay fan, but I'm a Nas Stan. Is taking sides in sports lame too?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If you stop being a fan of a rapper because they're beefing with another rapper, I really hope you're like 13..

that's not wavy at all

:picard:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless you're a bigger fan of one of em. I'm a Jay fan, but I'm a Nas Stan. Is taking sides in sports lame too?

That's not the same thing though. If you're a fan of Nas and Jay, but choose Nas in a beef because of preference, ok cool.

If you stopped fukking with Jay because he dissed Nas....that's lame as fukk.

So nah, the sports thing doesn't make sense.

Fred.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
That's not the same thing though. If you're a fan of Nas and Jay, but choose Nas in a beef because of preference, ok cool.

If you stopped fukking with Jay because he dissed Nas....that's lame as fukk.

So nah, the sports thing doesn't make sense.

Fred.

That OP never said anything about did you stop becoming a fan of one rapper cuz he battled another rapper you a fan of. His question was simply have you ever been a fan of both. I'm a fan of both, but just a bigger fan of Nas. Again, nothing wrong with taking sides...just like in a game with teams.

Daps
Some lesser known beefs that had me :to:

Cormega and Freddie Foxxx
O.C. and Prince Po
Xzibit and J-Ro
Rockness Monsta and Duck Down
9th Prince and Dom Pachino
Shyheim and Raekwon
Shabaam Sahdeeq and Blackstar
Tame-One and El Da Sensei (as an Artifacts stan, this one hurt :mjcry:)

and already mentioned, but MF Doom and MF Grimm/Monsta Island Czars

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That OP never said anything about did you stop becoming a fan of one rapper cuz he battled another rapper you a fan of.

I never said he said that. I'm saying the thread is worded kind of vague so he could mean either A, or B.

Fred.