Have yall tried those Popeyes chicken wings?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Popeyes has gotten crazy expensive.
If you're interested they currently have a 6.99 Big Box deal, 2pc chicken w/ two sides for a little over 7 bucks :ohlawd:

When they don't have that deal, I agree. Even with the app the only deal that's always on there is the 3pc tenders with one side and drink for 7 bucks. I regularly get that. Sometimes I use my app points to get a second side.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Anyone ever try outback steakhouse kookabaro wings?

That chicken sandwich and especially the blackened chicken are very close in flavor. Its difficult to abstain from going full :flabbynsick: now that i can scratch that itch without traveling to a township to get to the nearest outback :wow:

In fact for the last year or so ive had a popeyes open up a fifteen minute walk from my home!!! :sadcam:

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bogo on Uber eats right now got a nice 12 piece delivered to the house for under 20 bucks. Tipped the driver in cash 2

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I haven't tried their boneless wings yet; I'm not a big fan of boneless “wings” because they vary in size, especially at Popeyes when sometimes you might get a six-piece order and one of them is as tiny as your thumb, they're just cuts of chicken breast.

Only bone-in wings, the Signature Hot, Garlic Parmesan, Sweet Heat, and Honey BBQ are my favorites. I usually get a large Cajun fries or Mac as my sides.