Have y'all dated a women who has been raped or molested?

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I've been with two girls who were both two-time rape victims

One was a clingy, fragile, emotional wreck, although that can also be attributed to other traumatic events she's been through. I couldn't deal with her. It sounds crazy, but she had grown too attached to the idea of being a victim to ever have the initiative to change/fix herself.

I've mentioned before that I myself was sexually abused as a child. I found that the second girl was extremely similar to me in how she reacted to her experiences. She was just numb about it, with the occasional flash of cold anger. She was very distrusting of other people and had her own emotional issues, but she knew how to handle it and was able to keep herself together extremely well. Loved that girl :to:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I once did but she didn't seem different though. She was super freak and till this day im leaning towards it was a lie so i could feel bad for her for the simple fact. I met her at the club one day took her home and smashed same day. I would think if anything they be a lot more conservative after being raped or fragile. Not her she was DOWN TO fukk

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
if i had a dicc i'll whip it out and piss on u:birdman:

tumblr_m4q07wVRDm1rnfdl2.gif

bytch nikka!!!

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I once did but she didn't seem different though. She was super freak and till this day im leaning towards it was a lie so i could feel bad for her for the simple fact. I met her at the club one day took her home and smashed same day. I would think if anything they be a lot more conservative after being raped or fragile. Not her she was DOWN TO fukk

Nah, molested people are usually more freakier.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
fukk it

My current girl was molested, when she was younger, by her step father. She hides it pain through prescription medication. Well, she don't want to deal with it. She said she use to go to a psychiatrist,but she stop going. I can tell she still needs to deal with the issue. Because sometimes when we fight she says shyt like (Don't treat me like him). And I be looking like :wtf: . But I love the girl to death. I may do wrong sometimes,But I can't see anyone taking her spot. Even though she have issues.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Chances are, everyone has dated one or several even, whether they know it or not. The ratio that folks have been molested/raped is ridiculous. It's like 1 outta every 3 or 4 women really and that's just amongst the ones that have reported it, as it goes unknown for some folks for many years. It's even more under wraps for the male ratio as most men are a lot less likely to tell their tale. shyt is disgusting really. Also, most serial rapist or pedophile molesters/rapists were molested/raped themselves.