Have the brown paper bag skin brehettes Update: She don’t even like y’all:dead:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Threads like this need to be banned on here. It seems to me that OP wants people to come on here to defend the non black bytch for basically saying she sees black men as an fetish rather than seeing us as human beings, like what the black woman was trying to say. Matter of fact, I don't even like to neg people on here, but I'm negging the shyt outta OP for this.

EDIT: I was truly wrong for defending this sad bytch and my bad for negging you OP :francis:

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Threads like this need to be banned on here. It seems to me that OP wants people to come on here to defend the non black bytch for basically saying she sees black men as an fetish rather than seeing us as human beings, like what the black woman was trying to say. Matter of fact, I don't even like to neg people on here, but I'm negging the shyt outta OP for this.
Both of those bytches are dumb as hell. Thread should be bushes though. The dikk policing of black men needs to stop.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps

I haven't seen anyone defending the white woman. The issue is the girl had so much energy for the white woman and called her a name that it comes off as fake and weak when the same energy is put on her but can't handle it.

There's a viral thread about how weak her spirit is

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t dish it out if you don’t have thick skin.

A lot of people talk recklessly on the internet, but crumble when that same energy comes their way.
Then they want to make you out to be the fukking bad guy. Like if don't get the f... :wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Told yall that gen Z Black folks where out here losing race wars on Tik Tok :what:
that's because alot of these black gen z grow up in the same environment that white folks grew up in. They are in the suburbs being raise by the same tv show, movies, social media as the white kids. that extra advantage alot of black kids had when it came to putting people in their place verbally and roasting because of growing up around other black folks and pop culture, has been slipping since Obama presidency

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I be forgetting young folks wasn't forged in the fires of pre-party chat Xbox Live.
Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. Halo 2 on Xbox Live was the war we won. They wouldnt have made it out the waiting room. :wow:

L2014

Banned
Daps
Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. Halo 2 on Xbox Live was the war we won. They wouldnt have made it out the waiting room. :wow:
These nikkas don’t know how bad search lobbies was on COD4:mjlol:

These boys hiss and call everything a cac for not jiving wit they soft ass mentality lmao

Our “brothers” are psychologically weak right now:mjcry:

Y’all didn’t get those hall of shame tags for being black... think about it man:wow: