Have the brown paper bag skin brehettes Update: She don’t even like y’all:dead:

L2014

Banned
Daps
Well That Backfired: Chick Gets Roasted On & Breaks Down In Tears After Calling Out Another Girl On Social Media! "I'm Tired Of These Snow Roaches"

Don’t start none won’t be none:francis:

How you cryin bout ya own energy?:hhh:

To soft boys like @Billy Ocean @Umoja
Ahh @Prynce u on that cac shyt too:snoop:

Use ya goddamn words you can’t answer every problem in life with a neg son

Y’all let broads do anything around y’all huh? Being kinda black gives this girl pass to throw rocks n hide hands?

Yeah y’all can’t ride wit us

Quick to neg me and call me a cac for having a different view on an all too common situation? She ain’t have to go at the fat bytch but that name calling is the biggest caliber they had and it made her cry:stopitslime:

Take y’all asses back to training I got nieces n nephews harder than yall:francis:

Catcher Freeman ass nikkas:camby:

I stated the point you simple mfs still missed it

“wHy u dEfenD cAc”?

Is saying Nate Robinson really got KO’d defending the cac that did it or an objective fact?

Simple mfs touched my rep:hhh:

@Let Me Repeat is retarded how you gon neg me after we all come to same conclusion

you softer than the crying girl

She can be fixed emotional grown men like you can’t

Someone bush these crabs
@Luke Cage a bytch too

Last edited:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Don’t dish it out if you don’t have thick skin.

A lot of people talk recklessly on the internet, but crumble when that same energy comes their way.

Literally came in to say that most people in this world can or love to dish but they can't take. Motherfukkers that will act all mighty at first, feel brave to keep poking and irritating someone but then when the shoe is on the other foot NOW they quick to play that victimization game.

Just a pussified society we live in.:hhh: