Have People Forgotten About Horizon Forbidden West Already?

Daps
I’m Sony gang. But games with a bow and arrow as the primary weapon is so wack to me. It’s just a very boring ass weapon in general, that’s why I never got into the game

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
The level design and clunky controls just killed the entire vibe of a rather good game. I still haven't touch the expansion pack because of how frustrating the game was.

It took me almost two years to beat this game. Its really easy to get burnt out playing it. You can't give me a map with quest markers on it because I'm doing all the side shyt before I even attempt the main story line. I'll only play the main quest if it unlocks an area.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Guerrilla Games devs didn’t forget :lolbron:.

FNEmSEvXsAIFABX.png
Gonna use this salt to season my lunch :mjlol::russ:

Devs might as well not realease anything else for the next 6 months, is GOATen Ring Winter, Spring and Summer :blessed:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Forbidden west has been probably the best game ive played since red dead 2. And that game came out 3 years ago.

Im not gonna lie, im surprised elden ring is doing really well. But it has had 12 years of consistency to build up its following. This is just horizons second game. To put in perspective, dark souls 1 was from softs second game. Gained critical favor, but im sure the sales weren't nearly as great as demons souls. It was until bloodborne where the masses came to appreciate from software games.

Like i said in the elden ring thread. I been there with dark souls 1 and 2. I just don't find the appeal in soulsborne games anymore. Yes, its challenging, but its basically all gameplay and no story. There are some redeeming npcs but its so far and few between.

Dark souls - kill this fool, take over and succumb to something greater than yourself.