Have goons ever tried to rob you and you stopped it?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how it happens. Maino told a similar story and how he took a gun from anikka tryna rob him. When you stand so close to a nikka with a gun, they can easily maneuver themselves and position the attacker and take they're weapon...with the right technique they dont even need to necessarily be stronger than you.

yeah i had a homeboy got his brains blown out trying that dumbass shyt i wouldnt advise it

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I got hemmed up at knifepoint by 3 dudes at the beach in Miami at night. I had walked out from hangin out at the hotel with some friends who were visiting, and decided to chill my drunk azz on the beach for a minute before drivin' back to the crib. Fortunately me, if they were really about that life, they would have ran up on me from and stabbed me up, I ain't gon' lie, I was lackin' like a muthaf*cka. But because I am :blessed: (literally I feel I owe God my life for that), and foolishly for them, they attacked me from the front. Let's just say this wasn't what they wanted :smugfavre: I had two bags on me since I had been at the beach most of the day, one with a change of clothes, one with my valuables. The valuables was on my back, and the clothes were in my hand, which I dropped to start fightin'. One of them ran off with the clothes, while I was fightin', but they didn't get the valuables. I been in a lot of serious moments, yes, I ain't a punk, but at the same time, without God on your side, no matter how tough you are, it can easily go the other way.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I've been robbed 2ice in my life and then 2 attempts where they didn't get sh!t.

One time a gang of about 15 kids was waiting outside the train station where I took the train to get home from school. One of em approached me and asked for my possessions so I just turned around and bounced. Ran away, walked down to the next train station and got home from there. I was about 16 at the time.

Then another time I was coming home from work late at night and when I got to my area I was walking past the local train station and 2 dudes stepped to me, talking that we're gonna rob you sh!t.

I was in a bad mood and there was a lot of people around so I assumed they weren't gonna do sh!t so I just told em to f*ck off and kept it moving. They didn't do anything.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I was like 13 or 14 ridin on the bus on my way home from school. I was bumpin my discman and I had on 1 of these jackets
il_fullxfull.386645247_scoe.jpg

It was like 4 nyggaz on the back of the bus with me and 1 cat hits me up with the "say bruh, what size is that jacket?" :usure: I'm like, "its my size" :sadcam: I knew these nyggaz schemein on my shyt from the jump tho. I knew what was up. I get up and walk to the front of the bus, a nygga grabs my coat, I run off the bus.

Luckily I got off near my stop in my hood, them dudes didn't get off. So I was like :whew:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Had a nikka try to rob me with an empty gun:snoop:

Me :birdman: you ain't even got no bullets

Him :usure: you wann find out

Me :comeon: I'm looking right at the cylinder, you have no bullets:ufdup:

Him :huhldup: my bad

Worst part is I knew the little nikka from around the way. I caught him one day and fukked with him, dude was shook.