Have goons ever tried to rob you and you stopped it?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Reminds me of this story I heard on the 5 train when this dude got off the subway late at night and some niccas tried to rob him and he ended up robbing the niccas that robbed him! :whew:

Or just you getting out of the situation without getting your stuff taken.

Yeah, I witnessed it on the train and created my thread :mjpls:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How does that shyt even happen?

Not everyone gets robbed at knife or gunpoint, some dudes actually try to rob people off of sheer intimidation, the robber tries to fight the person there trying to rob and well the robber gets beat up I guess and the victim ended up taking the robber's belongings :manny:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
How does that shyt even happen?

Vigilante-robbery-shotgun.gif

Edit: The victim chased his attacker for a good while but sadly he got away. The victim stated he was a approached by two men in a 4-door sedan. The driver of the car stated:

‘give me my gun back and I’ll give you your phone that you dropped.’

The victim kept the shotgun and proceed to hit the butt of the gun on the sedan, knocking off the side mirror. The two suspects then took off down the road.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was standing in line at the Compton court house and some demons in the line were eyeing my Guess watch. A dark skinned individual of African descent was telling his light skinned ally that he was going to "blow my head off" and take my watch. This made me a bit nervous because obviously i like breathing but then i thought. Hey wait, im in line AT the court house. What can these guys really do to me, I know Brazillian Jiujitsu. Still, this declaration stuck a nerve in me but being the rebel i am, i decided to test my courage. I put the arm that had the watch on it to my side and i shook my wrist back and forth like, come and get it. The guy directly behidn me thought i was shook and looked at me to see if i was phased by the provocations of the demon. I was unphased and looked at him like :rudy: but its possible that my hand was shaking from Butterflies like Michael Jackson. :skip:

I got to a point where i thought, you know what, im not going to live in fear. Im not going to let some demon send me home feeling demoralized and crushed so you know what i did. You know what i did friends? When the line started moving i squatted down and began tying my shoe. When that demon got next to me i stood up and asked him the time. He told me. :mindblown: I then retook my spot in line and kept it moving into the court house.

When my court proceedings were finished and i left and went to my parking spot under the court i was kinda nervous though. :skip:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i just hope im never approached like that to be robbed...and any nikka that tries to rob me off sheer intimidation with no weapon is going to the hospital first before he goes to jail lol

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not everyone gets robbed at knife or gunpoint, some dudes actually try to rob people off of sheer intimidation, the robber tries to fight the person there trying to rob and well the robber gets beat up I guess and the victim ended up taking the robber's belongings :manny:

Its called Strongarm Robbery.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah when I was younger I rode my bike dolo to this park in another neighborhood to shoot around because they had nicer rims with nets and shyt and like 4 Spanish kids tried to get me for my bike - a blue gt with mags :ohlawd:

I fought back and ended up getting jumped and fukked up but they aint get my bike :win:

We went back to that park later on that day like 9 deep looking for them but of course they were no where to be found :beli:

That bike did end up getting stolen when I left it outside a store while getting a drink :why:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've hit a couple of these in my life:

Charlamagne-Jumped-For-A-Drop.jpg

But hey, I can say a nikka has never made me take anything off. :smugbiden:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Vigilante-robbery-shotgun.gif

Edit: The victim chased his attacker for a good while but sadly he got away. The victim stated he was a approached by two men in a 4-door sedan. The driver of the car stated:

‘give me my gun back and I’ll give you your phone that you dropped.’

The victim kept the shotgun and proceed to hit the butt of the gun on the sedan, knocking off the side mirror. The two suspects then took off down the road.

This is how it happens. Maino told a similar story and how he took a gun from anikka tryna rob him. When you stand so close to a nikka with a gun, they can easily maneuver themselves and position the attacker and take they're weapon...with the right technique they dont even need to necessarily be stronger than you.