Have Daughters, Brehs

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Came home from work and laid on the couch for a nap. Was about to drift off when I hear my daughters come over. They pat me on the head, sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and attempt to put a blanket on me.
crying-black-guy-meme.gif

Have daughters, brehs
Aww, how old are they?

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Almost three.
Identical twins.
Aww, I used to want twins. How is it? How long dit it take to tell them apart? Do they try to trick you or get confused themselves on who is who? Are they natural twins? Are they your only kids? You want a boy if you don’t have one?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Aww, I used to want twins. How is it? How long dit it take to tell them apart? Do they try to trick you or get confused themselves on who is who? Are they natural twins? Are they your only kids? You want a boy if you don’t have one?
It's a lot of work, but super rewarding. They can entertain each other. I could tell them apart immediately, but they can be hard to distinguish from behind. They are completely different personality wise. Yes, they are natural and my only ones. Wouldn't mind a boy, but I think we're done. The pregnancy did a number on my wife.

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came home from work and laid on the couch for a nap. Was about to drift off when I hear my daughters come over. They pat me on the head, sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", and attempt to put a blanket on me.
crying-black-guy-meme.gif

Have daughters, brehs

You are still at the simple stage, the 1+1 add/subtract stage.

Calculus, Complex analysis, Discrete mathematics on the way.