Have big t*tties gone extinct ?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm gay because i think titties are overrated? cute face and a nice ass are all i need. titties don't do nothing for me. :ehh:

j-lo didnt have any titties, and nikkas sweated her for years. i wonder why.

Tbf the only feature you talked about that could exclusively be applied to females is the one you can do without :yeshrug:

:youngsabo:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I seem to hear big breasted women say they want to get it reduced....I typically hit them with the :damn: :why: :usure:

They usually say that their big breast hurts their back.........ladies whats up with that??? I can understand how that might affect the back......but aren't there other solutions??? I mean how did women a 100 years ago and back deal with big breasts hurting their back?? :ohhh:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I seem to hear big breasted women say they want to get it reduced....I typically hit them with the :damn: :why: :usure:

They usually say that their big breast hurts their back.........ladies whats up with that??? I can understand how that might effect the back......but aren't there other solutions???

Knew an Egyptian girl who has massive breasts. She said they gave her back pain , got them reduced. I think women should have to get a mans approval before making these decisions.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Outside of fat women , when was the last time you said " damn , she got some big ass titties " ? I was at the grocery store , and saw a young reptilian woman with huge natural breasts , and it dawned on me. Seems like 85.6% of women today are small - flat chested..
Depends on where you are. 85.6% maybe where you are.
It's like 40% where I am.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, where the fukk do you nikkas live that you see big t*ts all the time.

You know what scratch that.

Where do you nikkas live where you see fat asses all the time? :shaq:

Daps
It depends on what yall consider big titties...if a dude is an ass man and he sees a chick with C cups he might be like...she got some big ass titties...where as the thread started could consider C cups average/normal and look at D, DD, DDD's as big titties.

So all yall could be right. :manny: