Have Anyone Played 12 Minutes (XSX, PS5) fans

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was it?. Is this more like a puzzle game or what?. It seems to look fun and interesting. Think about cop this for $25. Is it worth $25?

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Awful. One of the worst games I’ve ever played. I think it’s still on game pass if you have access to an Xbox or PC.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…and it absolutely is not worth $25…I gave it a try bcuz it was on game pass…the story gets ridiculously convoluted and there’s pretty much only one path to get to the real “solution” and it’s a very narrow path at that…it started off interesting but I got bored if it pretty quickly

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
…and it absolutely is not worth $25…I gave it a try bcuz it was on game pass…the story gets ridiculously convoluted and there’s pretty much only one path to get to the real “solution” and it’s a very narrow path at that…it started off interesting but I got bored if it pretty quickly

Ahh, I see. How short or how long game is this?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn this muthafukka took me all the way to 77…I beat him in round 1 once I realized there’s a bunch of staffs on the side…but I couldn’t learn his flaming attacks…I need more patience during round 1 as well…he took way too many lives from me

*edit*

oops wrong thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How was it?. Is this more like a puzzle game or what?. It seems to look fun and interesting. Think about cop this for $25. Is it worth $25?
The plot is so disappointing its hard to justify playing the game. I mean it's one of the dumbest plot twist I've ever witnessed in a game. It's Signs the Mel Gibson level stupid.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Story was too depraved for me.

Once I figured out stabbing my wife and running her pockets was a game mechanic I noped out of there real quick. Apparently it only gets worse from there:huhldup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The story and gameplay loop initially hooked me.
I don't remember exactly but I think it took me around 4 or 5 hours to beat.
The ending was terrible and when you realize what the story was REALLY about, it sours the entire experience.
In that way, it reminded me of the game "Gone Home".
12 Minutes handled everything BEFORE the ending incredibly well.
For a point and click style game, it raised the bar.
Again, the ending is so bad that I can't in good conscious recommend the game to anyone.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
It started out interesting, but within the hour or two I was so done with it. I didn't even finish it. It was too repetitive.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The story and gameplay loop initially hooked me.
I don't remember exactly but I think it took me around 4 or 5 hours to beat.
The ending was terrible and when you realize what the story was REALLY about, it sours the entire experience.
In that way, it reminded me of the game "Gone Home".
12 Minutes handled everything BEFORE the ending incredibly well.
For a point and click style game, it raised the bar.
Again, the ending is so bad that I can't in good conscious recommend the game to anyone.

Sounds like one of those games you wait to try for free or for an indie sale for