have any rapper ever had a run in the streets like this...

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I'm not that big of a Gucci fan but I got to admit that with those tapes he did have a hell of a run. I made so much money in the street of the D hustlin' them joints!!
:myman:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I'm not that big of a Gucci fan but I got to admit that with those tapes he did have a hell of a run. I made so much money in the street of the D hustlin' them joints!!
:myman:

lol i might have coped a few from u.u from the d so i know u know he had shyt on lock.he was like the only nikka people was checkin 4

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Yea? If the streets are under the grip of a clown like Gucci, i feel sorry for their mothers.

i kinda blame gucci for these young nikkas being fukked up.nikka wasnt poppin pills n taking off there shirt n shyt n the club till they started fukking with gucci

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i kinda blame gucci for these young nikkas being fukked up.nikka wasnt poppin pills n taking off there shirt n shyt n the club till they started fukking with gucci

Following a dude who takes showers with his boys. Chief Keef is one of Guccis sons. Up in videos huggin up on dudes affectionately with no shirt on. Standing around posin in videos with no shirt on and saggy pants. Pathetic and weak.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
lol i might have coped a few from u.u from the d so i know u know he had shyt on lock.he was like the only nikka people was checkin 4

Yeah he was like the only cat that nikkas was fukking with until Waka & Yo Gotti came up. BTW my hoods were from HP John R up to the Backstreets 8 mile.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Yeah he was like the only cat that nikkas was fukking with until Waka & Yo Gotti came up. BTW my hoods were from HP John R up to the Backstreets 8 mile.

im on the other side of the east but i be thru statefair over that way

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Following a dude who takes showers with his boys. Chief Keef is one of Guccis sons. Up in videos huggin up on dudes affectionately with no shirt on. Standing around posin in videos with no shirt on and saggy pants. Pathetic and weak.

idk about all that shower shyt.but gucci made the way for alot of these hood rapper today

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
i see alot of nikka talking bout he wack ok thats cool.but the question is have anybody had the streets like him.i guess not:win: