Have any of you been friendzoned?

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Yes, twice. From such young ages, girls are told boys will fukk anything so when you meet a guy that wont do YOU its one of the worst, isolating feelings in the world.

I made a thread about it a couple weeks ago. This dude refered to me as 'bruh'.
:mjcry: #uglygang #lessthanappealingsquad

That is usually reserved for butch dyke when we call a woman bruh :pachaha:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Did you make it clear that you only want to be friends with benefits? Or are you selling them dreams trying to get them to fukk by acting like you're interested in something more? As evidenced by a lot of situations I've read on The Coli, I'm gonna assume it's probably the second for now.

Either way, your situation is not an example of 'friendzoning'. That phrase is dumb as fukk anyway and is usually reserved for people (usually guys) who feel entitled to affection from the opposite sex for being a decent human being.

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
That is not friendszone that's F buddy :mjlol:

Did you make it clear that you only want to be friends with benefits? Or are you selling the dreams by trying to get them to fukk by acting like you're interested in something more? As evidenced by a lot of situations I've read on The Coli, I'm gonna assume it's probably the second for now.

Either way, your situation is not an example of 'friendzoning'. That phrase is dumb as fukk anyway and is usually reserved for people (usually guys) who feel entitled to affection from the opposite sex for being a decent human being.

This. Everything I was going to say.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Yeah by a hoe.
She friendzoned me at first then I friendzoned her then she friendzoned me:mjlol::troll:

Its kl though clearly im in the position of power, I know all about her dirty past she tries to act like never happend...no wonder she deleted me on facebook and deleted my number:heh:
We were close, she would've fukked up another female on my say so at one point. Times change brehs.