Have any of you been friendzoned?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Currently i'm dealing with two females that i'm trying to fukk with on a friendship level (No i'm not gay and no they're not ugly :stopitslime:) but i'm finding that women don't take being in the friendzone too well. They still call me bae from time to time and get mad if i'm texting another female around them (I'm entertaining my hoes apparently).shyt is like a relationship without any of the benefits :francis:.

Anyway,any of you females been put in that friendzone,and if so how did you deal with it?

These hoes possessive mane

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
How we deal with it is irrelevant. How you deal with it is more important. Do you have a girlfriend, or are these women seeing you as available meat?

I'm gonna guess their comments about you texting other women in their presence is one of two things. Either they're saying it's rude to be texting other people when you're spending time with them.

Or, more likely, they are actually curious what makes you tick, what makes you attracted to someone other than them. What this other chick has going for her that they lack. What makes her of interest but not your female friend. Hence the comments and flirtatious behavior.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When you give a girl a taste of her own medicine she will be pissed.

Hit you with those snide remarks and do anything in her power to get your attention.

Friend zoning a girl is like when you're by the pool with your brehs and someone tries to push you in.

That's the feeling that goes through their body.

Do so at your own risk

Last edited:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I've been friendzoned before, yeah! Not close friends though. Upon rejection I pull away too quick to let that happen. I stayed casual friends nearly all the times, just in one case I cut dude off completely.

That was because after the initial post-rejection pull back I did, he seemed to expect me to keep hanging around him, trying to get his attention... I'm like nah, I'm only gonna talk to you if you reach out to me (as friends).

Last edited:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I've been friendzoned twice :mjcry: first time it was a good friend, he liked my bestfriend so i just faded into the background
Second time was more recently, met a guy and we totally hit it off, and we had that chemistry but he didn't wanna act on it and i didnt have the balls to ask him what the hell man? Whats this? Whats the point? few times i felt like :

I've accepted it, i will not tempt fate

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
are you friendzoning platonicly or is it potential friendzoning ?

:yeshrug:
But , anywho, I take it in stride-some people were meant to be just friends only.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For what the OP is trying to do, it's kind of difficult. I like befriending women for network reasons. These friendships don't last long.

Females just NEED to know if they could have you if they wanted to even if they aren't interested.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
The female brain cannot process what's happening when they're being friend zoned. Some even become delusional as most females think their puss allows them to juggle men whenever they please, so when the same trick is used on them they can't understand why. Friend zone a female and guarantee they will re evaluate their life

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yes, twice. From such young ages, girls are told boys will fukk anything so when you meet a guy that wont do YOU its one of the worst, isolating feelings in the world.

I made a thread about it a couple weeks ago. This dude refered to me as 'bruh'.
:mjcry: #uglygang #lessthanappealingsquad

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yes, twice. From such young ages, girls are told boys will fukk anything so when you meet a guy that wont do YOU its one of the worst, isolating feelings in the world.

Needs to happen to every girl at least a couple times in their life honestly

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

But don't y'all normally want a dude who ain't tryna hit?
:patrice:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

But he's not being a dog....Thats what you wanted right:lupe: