Have any of y'all dealt with rich women who aren't ugly?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Can't get into this fully, but when I was in college a billionaire heir Italian girl was feeling me something serious, and she was fine as hell too. shyt was so awkward I felt like I was in a movie. :mindblown:

so a fine, italian billionaire heiress was feeling you

and you're here?
on the coli?
with a negative rep balance?

smh

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's amazing.

giphy.gif

That you could have a fine, billionaire Italian bytch fawning over you and the only thing you have to show show for it is a sub-par Coli post. Not a car. Not an iphone. Not even a good story. Incredible.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
A friend of mine went to an Ivy league school. He ended up going on a date with a chick whose father is some big wig in an African country. I don't think he was a billionaire but def worth in the 100's of millions. This nikka actually paid for her ticket smh (when the Barclay's opened and Jay-Z was doing those concerts I think her ticket was like $70). He wasn't really good with women. Nothing really happened after that.

I'm pretty sure he had several run ins with girls there that came from money. he fumbled the bag smh.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I did and she was a big cokehead. She already had other nikkas running thru her and getting bags off of her and she was too crazy so I headed out

:yeshrug:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
That's amazing.

giphy.gif

That you could have a fine, billionaire Italian bytch fawning over you and the only thing you have to show show for it is a sub-par Coli post. Not a car. Not an iphone. Not even a good story. Incredible.
:lolbron::mjlol: