Have any of y'all dealt with rich women who aren't ugly?

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't get into this fully, but when I was in college a billionaire heir Italian girl was feeling me something serious, and she was fine as hell too. shyt was so awkward I felt like I was in a movie. :mindblown:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't get into this fully, but when I was in college a billionaire heir Italian girl was feeling me something serious, and she was fine as hell too. shyt was so awkward I felt like I was in a movie. :mindblown:

That's amazing.

giphy.gif

That you could have a fine, billionaire Italian bytch fawning over you and the only thing you have to show show for it is a sub-par Coli post. Not a car. Not an iphone. Not even a good story. Incredible.

Last edited:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's amazing.

giphy.gif

That you could have a fine, billionaire Italian bytch fawning over you and the only thing you have to show show for it is a sub-par Coli post.

Her parents were cool, but her brother breh. fukk this passive aggressive shyt. :pacspit:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
When I was in San Juan I linked up with a doctor...had a 3 level penthouse with a big ass open rooftop..she moved to Miami n bought a X6 straight cash then wanted to move me in but I couldn’t do it....she wasnt ugly just bigger..had big ass titties tho :whew:

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A lot of them came through back when I worked at Randall's...what I would do to go back to those days

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I occasionally DJ for a group of young women who have trust funds.

If my lady ever slips up, I'm going to start taking more requests from them.