Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You can't put it on gamepass :scust:

But we not putting on psnow either :heh:

But you gotta tell how much they offered you so we'll know how much to offer someone else incase we do.:umad:

Y'all wonder why I hate on Sony. Mad extra

They can't stop the growth its sad the say and this explains why Microsoft went on a buying binge of publishers.

The brick and motar way of gaming is over and Sony wasn't prepared.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You can't put it on gamepass :scust:

But we not putting on psnow either :heh:

But you gotta tell how much they offered you so we'll know how much to offer someone else incase we do.:umad:

Y'all wonder why I hate on Sony. Mad extra

They can't stop the growth its sad the say and this explains why Microsoft went on a buying binge of publishers. Sony had locked up every major release within the first two years of next gen. Microsoft had to pull the trigger.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sony out here scared to death of Xbox Gamepass :wtf: read 1.9.4

Why not put the shyt on their service for the people??? No they wanna charge 70 bucks :stopitslime:

This is from months ago. I think it came out in April.

The crux of all of this isn't paying for exclusive content because all these companies have done that. It's Sony using their market leadership position to get sweetheart deals with major publishers on AAA games to hamper or limit what can come to Xbox Game Pass.

Microsoft is basically saying we tried to compete with Sony and were unsuccessful so we went a different way and instead of Sony competing with us they're trying to use anti-competitive practices to damage a business model that's different from theirs because they perceive it as a threat to their dominance.

Notice they aren't targeting Xbox as a console with that Resident Evil deal they're specifically targeting Xbox Game Pass.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shaq-wiggle.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Shrewd business practices :ehh: but clearly anti-consumer. They know that if someone happens to own both consoles and a multi-plat game comes to gamepass, they gonna play it there.

Stans in here really defending this shyt tho:picard:

I’m convinced Sony could talk about y’all’s momma and you’d be like “yeah that bytch did ground me on some bs back in the 3rd grade:patrice:, I guess she had it coming:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shrewd business practices :ehh: but clearly anti-consumer. They know that if someone happens to own both consoles and a multi-plat game comes to gamepass, they gonna play it there.

Stans in here really defending this shyt tho:picard:

I’m convinced Sony could talk about y’all’s momma and you’d be like “yeah that bytch did ground me on some bs back in the 3rd grade:patrice:, I guess she had it coming:yeshrug:

My mom didn’t make God of War so they may be right…:patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
welp

Microsoft and SIE both made competing bids for Valheim and Immortality to have those games on their subscription services. Microsoft won both bids.
Sony typically does not require subscription exclusivity for games included on PS Plus. Microsoft often requires day one Game Pass titles to not be made available on competing subscription services.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You notice how it's no big deal when things are revealed to be different from how we were led to believe? It's funny watching people lose the energy to criticize this stuff. :pachaha:

And? Sony keeps shyt off Xbox entirely.
MS has done this and they still continue to do this.