Hate it or love it, Xbox has gotten a lot right over the years

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I play xbox more then you :wow:
You must be playing offline titles to say Xbox live and psn are the same :laff:

You must not be aware how almost every popular online multiplayer game on PC and psn are plagued by cheaters? Name the hit game and I’ll show you how hackers rule the leaderboards and yet we don’t have this problem on Xbox which you know since you play online a lot :handshake:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must be playing offline titles to say Xbox live and psn are the same :laff:

You must not be aware how almost every popular online multiplayer game on PC and psn are plagued by cheaters? Name the hit game and I’ll show you how hackers rule the leaderboards and yet we don’t have this problem on Xbox which you know since you play online a lot :handshake:
try playing any of the old 360 cod on xbox and see if you dont run into hackers court or l4d2... cheating/glitching happens everywhere..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
All facts I tell these dudes this on this forum all the time and then they make up some bullshyt excuse @Rekkapryde

Microsoft is the set standard and made video games what it is today. Now the division has the backing of Microsoft CEO fully shyt about to get scary good.

:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The modern console experience was pretty much designed by Microsoft. Consoles having a proper UI with layered menus, apps, and all that nobody was really doing that before them. Unified online play with cross game chat and a single user name across all games. Achievements and that whole meta game. Standardized wireless controllers.

Half A $

Pro
Daps

Being third place is their best year ever?

How about when they swagger jacked the Wii’s motion controls with Kinect and dominated the USA market?

As much shyt as Don Matrick gets and rightfully so at least he isn’t participation award Bronze Spencer.