"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
i did one of those simulators for shyts and giggles off Fanspeak's On the Clock NFL Mock Draft Simulator and this is my results. how would you grade this @NYSTATEOFMIND since you are more knowledgeable with these prospects?

LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
BOISE STATE

WR D.J. CHARK
LOUISIANA STATE

TE JAYLEN SAMUELS
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

RB JOSH ADAMS
NOTRE DAME

OT CHUKWUMA OKORAFOR
WESTERN MICHIGAN

DL FOLORUNSO FATUKASI
CONNECTICUT

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
i did one of those simulators for shyts and giggles off Fanspeak's On the Clock NFL Mock Draft Simulator and this is my results. how would you grade this @NYSTATEOFMIND since you are more knowledgeable with these prospects?

LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
BOISE STATE

WR D.J. CHARK
LOUISIANA STATE

TE JAYLEN SAMUELS
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

RB JOSH ADAMS
NOTRE DAME

OT CHUKWUMA OKORAFOR
WESTERN MICHIGAN

DL FOLORUNSO FATUKASI
CONNECTICUT

:ehh:

I am all about drafting Vander Esch..6'4, 260- can play all 3 linebackers positions- can cover big move tights ends in the NFL
Chark is raw but I think he runs a 4.32
Samuelks is a short version of Trey Burton...does a little bit of errthing...but he is short tho
Dont know much on Adams
Big Chuk - huge muafukka and athletic but plays kinda passively- good footwork
Fo Fat has pass rush ability at the DT spot but he takes plays off

overall not bad tho

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

its all good..get money P-Rob
Look out for undrafted CB DJ Killings outta UCF. Ran a 4.47 (i think) and killed his pro-day last year- The Pats overpaid him last year to be on PS but he was cut due to injury,Eagles swooped in and gave him a couple of racks to stay on PS...(teams only give extra doe if they think they have something) He practiced mainly against Agholor- so Eagles must see him as a slot CB. Super high football IQ

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
daaaaaamn we getting rid of kendricks? jeez. I know yall dont like his pass coverage but his speed was a nice luxury in the run game and he could hunt a qb. He was finally healthy the whole season and was great. I need somebody dope to replace him if we cutting him. Vinny curry as well was good. We've made some good ass deals tho and have faith in management. Still a long time left in this free agency

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
its all good..get money P-Rob
Look out for undrafted CB DJ Killings outta UCF. Ran a 4.47 (i think) and killed his pro-day last year- The Pats overpaid him last year to be on PS but he was cut due to injury,Eagles swooped in and gave him a couple of racks to stay on PS...(teams only give extra doe if they think they have something) He practiced mainly against Agholor- so Eagles must see him as a slot CB. Super high football IQ
:ehh: Sounds like another potentially home-bred gem.

Just think, Patrick Robinson looked horrible in training camp last year, struggled in the 1st part of the season, and almost got cut...but then somehow ended up being arguably the best slot corner in the entire NFL. Alotta that is his effort, but a lot of it is also great coaching by the Eagles staff. In fact, all of the DB's actually played up to their potential as the year went on, which truly is a testament to the coaching staff. Remember, that was a major weakness in our squad in 2016-2017. So I have a lot of confidence in Killings being able to step in and perhaps do some things, that kid really is fast, too.

I love these off-season moves, Howie really is a darn genius. Restructured Lane's contract and Ertz's contract, resigned Bradham, the Cory Nelson deal, Ngata...do you all realize that our front seven is going to be CRAZY, and that we may have the best front four in all of football? Like you may not be able to run the ball EVER on the Eagles next year.

Maclin can come back at a heavy discount, and Martellus Bennett can come reunite with his brother too, but also only for a discount.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
daaaaaamn we getting rid of kendricks? jeez. I know yall dont like his pass coverage but his speed was a nice luxury in the run game and he could hunt a qb. He was finally healthy the whole season and was great. I need somebody dope to replace him if we cutting him. Vinny curry as well was good. We've made some good ass deals tho and have faith in management. Still a long time left in this free agency
Cory Nelson is going to surprise, I think. He thrives in coverage, too.

Vinny Curry is gonna be a legend forever in Philly...but getting Bennett and Ngata are some serious consolation prizes.

Howie out here dealin from a championship standpoint this time, making all smart moves. :win:

We are really gonna be somethin special AGAIN, I hope...barring injuries. :banderas:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Kendricks is outta here..either by trade or cut after June 1st (cap hit will be less post June 1st) Problem is, he makes alotta money and he only gets 20-30 snaps. He isnt really that good covering RB and he is too short to cover move TE's. He is a good blitzing linebacker but Schwartz doesnt blitz LBers.- The eagles are really a 4-2-5 defense rather than a true 4-3.