"Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs Are On Top" **Superbowl Champions Eagles OffSeason Thread**

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
After all these years we finally did it :mjcry:.:wow:
Yall cant say shyt now, no more ring jokes or any of that noise

Philadelphia-Eagles.jpg

Free Agents

• Beau Allen, defensive tackle
    • Kenjon Barner, running back
    • William Beatty, left tackle
    • LeGarrette Blount, running back
    • Nigel Bradham, outside linebacker
    • Bryan Braham, outside linebacker
    • Trey Burton, tight end
    • Daniel Ellerbee, outside linebacker
    • Najee Goode, outside linebacker
    • Corey Graham, free safety
    • Patrick Robinson, cornerback
    • Darren Sproles, running back
    • Caleb Sturgis, kicker
Draft Picks
  • Round 1: Philadelphia
  • Round 2: None
  • Round 3: None
  • Round 4: Philadelphia, New England
  • Round 5: Philadelphia, Seattle
  • Round 6: Philadelphia
  • Round 7: None

Potential Draft Needs

OT
LB
Depth at safety
TE

@Box Factory
@wire28
@pickles
@Absolut da poet
@patscorpio
@PhillyBirds215
@gangreen
@OGBobbyJohnson
@WaddupDoe!
@torcher
@MAKAVELI25
@Balmain
@Dig
@FLORIDA BOI
@freshprince0619
@Jerz-2
@fallbacksonn
@Jstar
@KritNC
@Kliq_Souf
@birdgang91
@Future Hendrix
@NYSTATEOFMIND
@Lord Scion
@Panther
@PHamm
@Rapmastermind
@Savior
@the artist known az
@Tha Gawd Amen
@mikishere
@TNC
@Ravishing Brick Rude
@Jax
@billywhosmokealot
@PrnzHakeem
@Fart Knocker
@Stop_It_5
@Anarchy
@1thouwow
@PapaShango616

Lets slide into the offseason:banderas:
8067062.gif

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

Philadelphia-Eagles.jpg

Free Agents

• Trey Burton, tight end
    • Caleb Sturgis, kicker

Potential Draft Needs

OT
LB
Depth at safety

@Box Factory
@wire28
@pickles
@Absolut da poet
@patscorpio
@PhillyBirds215
@gangreen
@OGBobbyJohnson
@WaddupDoe!
@torcher
@MAKAVELI25
@Balmain
@Dig
@FLORIDA BOI
@freshprince0619
@Jerz-2
@fallbacksonn
@Jstar
@KritNC
@Kliq_Souf
@birdgang91
@Future Hendrix
@NYSTATEOFMIND
@LordEssdot
@Panther
@PHamm
@Rapmastermind
@Savior
@the artist known az
@Tha Gawd Amen
@mikishere
@TNC
@Ravishing Brick Rude
@Jax
@billywhosmokealot
@PrnzHakeem
@Fart Knocker
@Stop_It_5
@Anarchy
@1thouwow

8067062.gif

Low key TE maybe a HUGE need. I know we have Billy Brown on PS but he is unknown. Why cant we find some 6'6 power forward who has no chance to make money in the NBA or overseas and willing to try TE. I wouldnt be shocked if the Eagles drafted 2 linebackers- we just cant count on Hicks :mjcry:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Low key TE maybe a HUGE need. I know we have Billy Brown on PS but he is unknown. Why cant we find some 6'6 power forward who has no chance to make money in the NBA or overseas and willing to try TE. I wouldnt be shocked if the Eagles drafted 2 linebackers- we just cant count on Hicks :mjcry:
i was pretty close of putting TE, think Burton cashes out and celek might retire since he has his ring now.

i want rashaan evans in the draft

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Philadelphia-Eagles.jpg

Free Agents

• Trey Burton, tight end
    • Caleb Sturgis, kicker

Potential Draft Needs

OT
LB
Depth at safety
TE

@Box Factory
@wire28
@pickles
@Absolut da poet
@patscorpio
@PhillyBirds215
@gangreen
@OGBobbyJohnson
@WaddupDoe!
@torcher
@MAKAVELI25
@Balmain
@Dig
@FLORIDA BOI
@freshprince0619
@Jerz-2
@fallbacksonn
@Jstar
@KritNC
@Kliq_Souf
@birdgang91
@Future Hendrix
@NYSTATEOFMIND
@LordEssdot
@Panther
@PHamm
@Rapmastermind
@Savior
@the artist known az
@Tha Gawd Amen
@mikishere
@TNC
@Ravishing Brick Rude
@Jax
@billywhosmokealot
@PrnzHakeem
@Fart Knocker
@Stop_It_5
@Anarchy
@1thouwow
@PapaShango616

8067062.gif

Edit lord essdot to @Lord Scion

Gang we did it :ahh:

Hate it or love it the underdog on top and we gonna shine until our heart stop :eaglesmyman:

We need more smilies!

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i was pretty close of putting TE, think Burton cashes out and celek might retire since he has his ring now.

i want rashaan evans in the draft

I like him to but Philly has never drafted a LB in the first round altho I have a feeling Howie will find a sucker to trade out of the first round in order to get an extra pick. I like the HBCU LB Darius Leonard- he needs to add a few pounds but he is a sideline to sideline linebacker which is what Gym Shorts looks for

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I like him to but Philly has never drafted a LB in the first round altho I have a feeling Howie will find a sucker to trade out of the first round in order to get an extra pick. I like the HBCU LB Darius Leonard- he needs to add a few pounds but he is a sideline to sideline linebacker which is what Gym Shorts looks for
I Like Grugier-Hill and i think he deserves a chance to play more. Also liked what i saw from Nate Gerry in the little bit we saw from him.

I think bringing Bradham back has to be the #1 goal for them on the defensive side. He was huuuuge for us all year. They'll defenitely need to make some moves for it to be possible but they need to get that done.

I like Thomas from Florida State in the draft for a linebacker. I think he could be a huge steal. If he went back for his senior year and was a leader he'd be a 2nd or 3rd round guy. That kinda size, athletic ability and talent is special

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I Like Grugier-Hill and i think he deserves a chance to play more. Also liked what i saw from Nate Gerry in the little bit we saw from him.

I think bringing Bradham back has to be the #1 goal for them on the defensive side. He was huuuuge for us all year. They'll defenitely need to make some moves for it to be possible but they need to get that done.

I like Thomas from Florida State in the draft for a linebacker. I think he could be a huge steal. If he went back for his senior year and was a leader he'd be a 2nd or 3rd round guy. That kinda size, athletic ability and talent is special

I was high on Thomas but the more I read, the problem seems he isnt consistent and he has poor football instincts- thats why Leonard shot up my personal big board for LB. Kamu didnt play enough at LB for me to have a real opinion if he should get a shot but either way...I cant have Najee No Goode and Old Ass Ellerbee on the team in 2018.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
In terms of the what to do this will be interesting.

Like 49% of me wants to trade Foles so we can re tool via draft picks. But I know the smart thing is probably to keep him so we can let Carson chill til like Oct/Nov.

For our free agents we gotta lock up Bradham he was a beast. I’d like Trey back too. I know there was talk of cutting sproles, Blount and peters to free up more cap but I kinda want them to stick around too. Don’t know if it’s the emotions but I can’t cut em coming off injury :wow:

The draft will be interesting. I’ll defer to coach @Box Factory about exact players but my priority list for our 1st rounder is OT/LB (Hicks injury history)/RB. It’s crazy we legit don’t have a glaring weakness now that Big V showed he is serviceable so we have quite the luxury picking that late :whew:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In terms of the what to do this will be interesting.

Like 49% of me wants to trade Foles so we can re tool via draft picks. But I know the smart thing is probably to keep him so we can let Carson chill til like Oct/Nov.

For our free agents we gotta lock up Bradham he was a beast. I’d like Trey back too. I know there was talk of cutting sproles, Blount and peters to free up more cap but I kinda want them to stick around too. Don’t know if it’s the emotions but I can’t cut em coming off injury :wow:

The draft will be interesting. I’ll defer to coach @Box Factory about exact players but my priority list for our 1st rounder is OT/LB (Hicks injury history)/RB. It’s crazy we legit don’t have a glaring weakness now that Big V showed he is serviceable so we have quite the luxury picking that late :whew:

They wont cut Peters, whats more likely is he comes back at a reduced price. Retiring Celek saves 4m
Time for Howie to talk to Vinny Curry agent about reducing his price because if Graham doesnt get a new deal, he will hold out.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I was high on Thomas but the more I read, the problem seems he isnt consistent and he has poor football instincts- thats why Leonard shot up my personal big board for LB. Kamu didnt play enough at LB for me to have a real opinion if he should get a shot but either way...I cant have Najee No Goode and Old Ass Ellerbee on the team in 2018.
Yeah I've semi hated Goode for a while now. Maybe he's a geat teammate and special teams guy or something because he's brutal anytime gets defensive snaps but they keep bringing him back.

Anyone else think getting another young outside WR is a need?

I like Mack but beyond him we're pretty thin.

Who knows how long Torrey will be here. I'd think he earned a chance at getting his 2nd year of the contract with some big catches in the playoffs after most of assumed he'd be getting released this offseason.

I like Marcus Johnson but he's still just a fringe guy for now and i dont really have any hopes for Gibson.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
still living off this high to really discuss offseason needs but...

resigning bradham should be priority #1. i would also like corey graham back as well. blount is as good as gone, i dont see how we can afford him. sproles wants to play in 2018 but with corey clements coming out party... idk about that.

interested to see how we attack the peters situation now that big v is proven. he HAS to come back on a restructured contract if he wants to be an eagle in 2018. also interested to see what we do with torrey smith. dude made some plays in the playoffs but his drops are a huge problem and we have no dead money if we get rid of him. i much rather see mack hollins in his position for next season.

say goodbye to patrick robinson because we def cant afford him, no worries with sidney jones coming back though, just move mills into that position.

we need to attack TE in the draft because we cant afford burton even though i want him back. hes gonna ball out crazy for a squad :mjcry:

high priority draft needs are definitely OT/LB. Then we can get S/WR/CB/TE depth in the later rounds.

as much as i want us to flip foles for a 1st-3rd rounder this offseason, I HIGHLY doubt wentz is ready week 1 or even within the first 4-5 games. i really dont want another backup qb running the squad until wentz comes back besides foles. sudfeld has potential but nah. in the same breath, if a team is throwing a 1st or high 2nd for foles, you have to do it :yeshrug:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I've semi hated Goode for a while now. Maybe he's a geat teammate and special teams guy or something because he's brutal anytime gets defensive snaps but they keep bringing him back.

Anyone else think getting another young outside WR is a need?

I like Mack but beyond him we're pretty thin.

Who knows how long Torrey will be here. I'd think he earned a chance at getting his 2nd year of the contract with some big catches in the playoffs after most of assumed he'd be getting released this offseason.

I like Marcus Johnson but he's still just a fringe guy for now and i dont really have any hopes for Gibson.

Torrey is 5M..there is NO WAY he returns at that number, he did do some nice things so I would be ok with him....at a lowered price. Marcus is fast but somehow he gets 0 seperation so im not betting on him. Trey Quinn is a WR I like that can be had in the 4th round...would like to see what his short shuttle numbers look like after the combine

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Kamu is too small I think. Hes listed at 6'2 220. Nate Gerry is a special teams level player so I think we have to go LB early or OT if they don't feel like Vaitai is that guy. He may have proven himself during the playoffs though. I was reading an offseason thread on another site and they suggested moving on from Mcleod by trying to get a trade worked out. Said he's a good not great safety. Doubt you'd get anything more than a 5th for him though. Hopefully Pump can at least replicate Kenjon, but I think we still need another Back especially if Blount is gone. Add the picks we have @So UnThotful when you get a chance.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bradham, Burton, Allen in that order need to be the top 3 priorities

Need to draft a LB with range bc we got exposed all season by backs who could catch out of the backfield

Need to draft a safety

If we don't resign Blount, I think Clement & Ajayi would make a nice two-headed monster

Interested to see what happens with Jason Peters