Hassan Campbell breaks down in tears after Wacc100 gets his YouTube demonetized

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Mr "Youtuba" known for saying "hit em in the head with the headshot", "got their tv turned off", "got their snotbox rocked" and all sorts of death metaphores crying because he gotta get a job. We all know he aint gonna do shyt but send an appeal to youtube asking for his monetization back. He went from asking for money to fight against planet rock to making a living talking down on people off on youtube. He always turns around and says how nobody on youtube does it better than him and how others want to have his numbers.
Look at you growing up. Shout out @Pazzy. Thought you would side with Thighsan Campbell

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Maybe he wasn't... All I can go off is his word and yours and neither are trustworthy on how much he makes

What I do know is this nikka didn't have another job.. And if you costing me my cake ass job by snitching to the boss, we have real problems
Don’t give a fukk about you not taking my word :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dunno how people know these fools or have time to watch any of em. But don't shyt going on in life.

Explore some hobbies and skills. Leave the YouTube talking heads alone

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn..Fcked up that certain people can make calls and get ya "Demonetized"... I'm not finna be crying though...man up, nygga!