Hassan Campbell breaks down in tears after Wacc100 gets his YouTube demonetized

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

I tried tell him and a few others, to be sure they even have the resources to box with Wack.

Hassan released that content of a private phone call between him and Wack where Wack spoke on nipsey. Hassan was bragging that the content was going run Wack off social media and get him killed.

Unfortunately it didn't go as he planned and Wack launched his missile. Now Hassan crying that Wack hit too hard.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fake ass grifter has a lot of people fooled :francis:

He’s just another lost soul on YouTube saying and doing shyt for money and attention

That shyt he said about Gillie’s son was utterly disgusting, that alone has me not feeling any bit of empathy for him

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr "Youtuba" known for saying "hit em in the head with the headshot", "got their tv turned off", "got their snotbox rocked" and all sorts of death metaphores crying because he gotta get a job. We all know he aint gonna do shyt but send an appeal to youtube asking for his monetization back. He went from asking for money to fight against planet rock to making a living talking down on people off on youtube. He always turns around and says how nobody on youtube does it better than him and how others want to have his numbers.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This fake ass grifter has a lot of people fooled :francis:

He’s just another lost soul on YouTube saying and doing shyt for money and attention

That shyt he said about Gillie’s son was utterly disgusting, that alone has me not feeling any bit of empathy for him
I forgot about that

Him saying Gillie sacrificed his son for the “Illuminati “ should’ve got him demonetized on the spot

I really wish social medial would automatically start deplatforming silly ass conspiracy influencers