Hasbro says Activision has lost its Transformers games on a hard drive in its offices somewhere

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I'm sure Hasbro and Microsoft can work something out. :ehh:

Edit -- And here is what is going to happen :

You may or may not know Microsoft, this year, invested 10 billion into OpenAI for 49% of the company and integrated that technology into Bing search.

Similarly, Microsoft is going to go to Paramount and say "We'll invest in you and run Paramount Game Studios for you. We have studios to make these games." They'll take 49% of Paramount and control of their IP in video games. (TMNT comes home to Xbox.)

Paramount is then going to use that investment money to buy secure Hasbro. Of Paramount's 5 highest grossing films, three films are Transformers movies -- Hasbro IP. They lost Dreamworks distribution to Universal back in 2019, they have to secure Hasbro.

Hasbro IP will then come under Paramount Game Studios, ran and controlled by Xbox. GI Joe, Power Rangers, D&D etc. The Transformers games will be put on Game Pass.

And just to tie it all together, Xbox will buy Sega further solidifying the Sonic films in Paramount's coffer of IP. That's in addition Xbox's catalog of IP that Paramount so desperately needs.

Xbox + Sega + Paramount + Hasbro.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
UPDATE 02/08 11:00am: In a statement sent to Eurogamer from Activision, Hasbro has apologised for incorrectly suggesting Activision lost its Transformers games.

"To clarify, comments that suggest Transformers games have been lost were made in error," Hasbro said, via Activision. "We apologise to Activision and regret any confusion; they’ve been great partners, and we look forward to future opportunities to work together," the company continued.

Activision chief communications officer and outspoken exec Lulu Cheng Meservey also took to Twitter yesterday to deny the claim made by Hasbro, stating the company has the code - "it's not lost and never was," she posted.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hasbro overplayed their shytty hand on forcing Activision to pay the fees to offer the games on GamePass, and got made to lean back. :dead:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

You may or may not know Microsoft, this year, invested 10 billion into OpenAI for 49% of the company and integrated that technology into Bing search.

Similarly, Microsoft is going to go to Paramount and say "We'll invest in you and run Paramount Game Studios for you. We have studios to make these games." They'll take 49% of Paramount and control of their IP in video games. (TMNT comes home to Xbox.)

Paramount is then going to use that investment money to buy secure Hasbro. Of Paramount's 5 highest grossing films, three films are Transformers movies -- Hasbro IP. They lost Dreamworks distribution to Universal back in 2019, they have to secure Hasbro.

Hasbro IP will then come under Paramount Game Studios, ran and controlled by Xbox. GI Joe, Power Rangers, D&D etc. The Transformers games will be put on Game Pass.

And just to tie it all together, Xbox will buy Sega further solidifying the Sonic films in Paramount's coffer of IP. That's in addition Xbox's catalog of IP that Paramount so desperately needs.

Soon.

Slimming down. Soon.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

:ohlawd:couldn't have said it better myself

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

Slimming down. I wonder how much they'll end up selling off altogether. BET and VH1 could be any day now.

I wonder if they'll hold onto Bellator MMA, I'd definitely listen to offers.

But yeah, my vision will be coming together real soon. 2024.