Has watching a movie/show ever fukk u up permanently?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The opening scene of Bowling for Columbine with the death by guns montage. Watched it as a kid. Didn't permanently fukk me up, but it got me for a while.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That movie "An American Crime" fukked me up for a while. Its a true story too, read up on the Sylvia Likens story and tell me there aren't some sick people in the world. shyt was all I could think about for days :to:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That movie "An American Crime" fukked me up for a while. Its a true story too, read up on the Sylvia Likens story and tell me there aren't some sick people in the world. shyt was all I could think about for days :to:
Just saw this movie today...all the members of that Bzwiwiensksid whatever the fukk family should have fried, even the little kids idgaf. Ricky shoulda fried. Those kids who came over to join in the torture shoulda fried. I was so disappointed in Jenny for being too shook to help out her own got damn sister, that was
3501495579_75ea9b60e5.jpg

Bum ass parents giving the kids away to some strangers woooow :why: the whole entire situation was fukked up my goodness. The only person who wasn't on a next ting was Sylvia and she was the one who suffered smfh.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

oddly enough,..
on another note...
Tyson kidd's moms on an episode of totally diva.
she looks exactly like jared leto's moms.

anyway,....
the one movie that fukked me up and made me feel the worst ever are these three:

that movie with Michael j fox, and sean penn, when he rapes that little Vietnamese girl.
I wanted to kill sean penn.

the movie where I think Melanie Griffith or Jodie foster is gangraped on that pinball machine.
I wanted to kill all the dudes in that.
I hate rape scenes in movies...you don't need all that damn realism, fukk that.

the scariest horror movie of all time:

which fukks everyone up, I know who has watched it and really scares everyone:

LIVE FEED

if you wanna be scared.
on top of having to survey how real your friends are, watch that shyt.

art barr