Has Tyler the Creator ever put out a single good thing?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He's a black guy that's rebellious, yet safe so white kids will love him and their parents will tolerate him! :gladbron:

Average 50's Dad - This Tyler guy is black and he doesn't believe in the Judeo-Christian God. But if I invited him over I wouldn't have to lock up the good China, and if he did steal something I think I might be able to take him in a fight. :smugdraper:

White Kid - Atheist? :ahh: Does stoner humor on Adult Swim? :ahh: Black, but the cool non threatening kind? :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
his music videos made him a success really. first album was much more compelling. he's becoming way too self indulgent and it shows in the second album. don't remember anything from goblin besides yonkers and she.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
When your outtah booth antics get more attention than your in-booth antics, that's a formula for a short career

hype is a mawfacka

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
I saw an interview with him and that dude from his crew earl sweatshirt with peter rosenberg on hot97. When rosenberg started interviewing earl, tyler kept interrupting saying shyt like i hate interviews. Its like damn shut the fukk up they not even talking to u right now let your boy shine. I still fukk with him and odd future cause they some young dudes rappin though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I saw an interview with him and that dude from his crew earl sweatshirt with peter rosenberg on hot97. When rosenberg started interviewing earl, tyler kept interrupting saying shyt like i hate interviews. Its like damn shut the fukk up they not even talking to u right now let your boy shine. I still fukk with him and odd future cause they some young dudes rappin though.

He wants to be the star/leader of the group and got jealous realizing there was another relevant member in his group that could outshine him. Its funny though because tyler gets more recognition for his personality and earl showcasing no personality gets all his recognition from his lyrics. Industry gonna separate these clowns, quick.