Has Tyler the Creator ever put out a single good thing?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
why is he sorta "popular" and sorta liked? i never heard nothing really good or popular from him and he seems like the corniest of dudes

Saka

Pro
Daps

you hatin on kendrick da prez an abel da gawd :mjpls: but yet you fukk wit tyler the creator :stopitslime:... stick to the wrestlin forum you suburban skateboardin oreo fakkit who sayin dude an tryina flip yo nappy ass hair like white boys wit beiber hair. :pacspit: :yeshrug:

funny-gifs-epic-kick-dude.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
doesn't tyler get by because he is a borderline weirdo black hipster dude who just says random stuff for attention...so white people enjoy his music:yeshrug:

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
you hatin on kendrick da prez an abel da gawd :mjpls: but yet you fukk wit tyler the creator :stopitslime:... stick to the wrestlin forum you suburban skateboardin oreo fakkit who sayin dude an tryina flip yo nappy ass hair like white boys wit beiber hair. :pacspit: :yeshrug:

You're a dikkriding piece of shyt with awful taste, in everything. You wouldn't have a goddamn thing to say to me in person either, I guarantee it.

Saka

Pro
Daps
You're a dikkriding piece of shyt with awful taste, in everything. You wouldn't have a goddamn thing to say to me in person either, I guarantee it.

TOUGH GUY OVER THE NET.. you mad cause i called yo bytch ass out go beat yo shyt off to nikkas in tights suplexin eachother . :birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hes just an artist who got sponsored by demonic europeans. Without them he'd be a nobody and a nothing. His name never rang a bell in los angeles.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
b*stard was good, fukk what you heard. Listen to it for yourself.