Has there ever been a woman with more swag than Lisa Bonet in her prime?

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
03-lisa-bonet-fashion.jpg

That belly hair :hubie:And she got a mustache :francis:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Sorry y’all, but this woman is the very definition of the light skinned hype y’all talk about. I just see a skinny hippy looking chick who’s shaped like a little boy and looks like she needs a bath :beli:
Lisa was genuinely pretty and would have been pretty in any shade, Jazmine Guy is an example of lightskin hype.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You wilding. Forget the clothes. Lisa Bonet was absolutely one of the most beautiful females on TV ever. And I'm one of them nikkas that stay calling out nikkas on here for hyping the fukk outta lightskin broads like Tinashe and Jhene Aiko.

tinashe got some big ass titties and a nice booty. Jhene got a nice shape. Wtf is so special with Lisa Bonet?

nah you just fukking OD’ed

Lisa was genuinely pretty and would have been pretty in any shade, Jazmine Guy is an example of lightskin hype.

must be a generational thing, coz I don’t understand why Lisa Bonet is so exceptional. No t*ts, no ass, decent looking face. I can go to any big city in America and find at least two dozen broads who look better than she does every hour.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
tinashe got some big ass titties and a nice booty. Jhene got a nice shape. Wtf is so special with Lisa Bonet?

must be a generational thing, coz I don’t understand why Lisa Bonet is so exceptional. No t*ts, no ass, decent looking face. I can go to any big city in America and find at least two dozen broads who look better than she does every hour.

Tinashe got nice titties and "meh" ass. Jhene has as much body as Lisa...neither one of them got much. Jhene's sister is way badder than her.

Prime Lisa blows both of them away because facially she's absolutely gorgeous.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denise and Whitley was a toss up back then. You couldn't go wrong with either one.
vuv6peq7gxhcnvkooue2.0.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_lnj3vuCvPv1qfee93.jpg

She’s gorgeous. Made goofy skid row chic shyt look good.
lisabonet.jpg

When you can bag two of the top 10 finest men on the face of the planet in ur 50s...and make them besties while looking like you don’t bathe daily sometimes, you a beast.
I’m convinced Lisa got Badu-tier voodoo p*ssy ass well.
lenny_kravitz_-_p_2018.jpg
03fae3c0f3b730ac864a71e4965348f4.jpg

The Bonet Effect

GettyImages-97093313%20copy.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Comedian Godfrey talked about going to her house a few years ago and said her house smell like straight shyt :laugh: Said she had a tree growing in the middle inside of her house and insects and bugs everywhere on purpose. Weird woman.