Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i wrote before if Golden State wins the championship without having to play a game 7 history will be very kind to them

i'm thinking about best post-Bulls team (along with the 01 Lakers)

No hate but if you were being honest and rank champions post 00, the warriors would probably be at the lower rung of the list, but it does not matter, winning is winning

They wouldn't beat the shaq kobe lakers
Wouldn't beat the gasol kobe lakers
Wouldn't beat the spurs with the exception of maybe that 03 team
I would take the 04 pistons over them, (one of the 3 best defenses ever)
They could beat the 06 heat, although wade would go crazy on klay
08 celtics sucked in the playoffs but they would get a slight edge because they had a top 3 defense ever.
they could beat the lebron led heat because they didn't guard the 3pt line.
Them vs the mavs would be a good series but dirk would kill green in that series.

Daps
No hate but if you were being honest and rank champions post 00, the warriors would probably be at the lower rung of the list, but it does not matter, winning is winning

08 celtics sucked in the playoffs but they would get a slight edge because they had a top 3 defense ever.
Them vs the mavs would be a good series but dirk would kill green in that series.
:dahell:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We're getting close to having this as a serious conversation. I hope they finish the job. They're great for the league.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps

:heh:

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
If they win it all you could definitely argue that they might be the best team since the 96 or 97 Bulls, although I'd probably put the 01 Lakers above them depending on how the rest of these playoffs play out. With that said I think this Warriors team can hang with the best of them, pit them with any other all-time great team and it goes at least 6 games.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Not one person on the Coli said that shyt about that Bulls team when D-Rose won the MVP. Not One!!! nikkas appreciated the season and was optimistic as fukk IIRC. Nobody said let's wait until the playoffs when talking about that team during the regular season.
:wow: we gonna talk again in a couple weeks

What aren't they playing Livingston anymore :dahell:
:wow: somebody get this guy an assistant job

Can y'all nikkas imagine the stannin/stuntin/swaggin by @Blackthoughts if these nikkas win a chip? :ohlawd: shyt makes me sick just thinking about it. :mjcry: Dubs are legit, tho. :francis:
I've resigned to it. If they win, we gotta let that nikka talk his shyt again.

Curry deserves this shyt.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

I don't really care for this Warriors team, but this is a terrible post :huhldup:

04 Pistons breh, REALLY? :stopitslime:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they win it all. Best playoff run I have seen since I guess the 2007 spurs playoff run.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't really care for this Warriors team, but this is a terrible post :huhldup:

04 Pistons breh, REALLY? :stopitslime:

Lol u serious right now.

Pistons are one of the 3 best defenses ever breh.

That bench was good and they hAD A GREAT COACH.

You can't play small against them.

prime ben and sheed in the front court. Prince's length,rip and billups killing curry on the block

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If they win it all. Best playoff run I have seen since I guess the 2007 spurs playoff run.

I can't believe this was almost 10 years ago.

To answer the thread though, I'd put them slightly under the Kobe/Shaq Lakers in terms of how good they are.

A lot of people forget, but if the Lakers were a more disciplined/egoless team through the season they'd probably have the GOAT season of all-time. But they didn't, and that's the legacy they left.

However when they were focused their repeat championship postseason showed how much better than everyone else they were.

Last edited: